Affiliation: Siemens Medical Solutions
- Enhancement of focal liver lesions at gadoxetic acid-enhanced MR imaging: correlation with histopathologic findings and spiral CT--initial observationsAlexander Huppertz
Department of Clinical Radiology and Institute of Pathology, Ludwig Maximilians University, Munich, Germany
Radiology 234:468-78. 2005....
- Contrast agents as a biological marker in magnetic resonance imaging of the liver: conventional and new approachesWieland H Sommer
Department of Clinical Radiology, Munich University Hospitals Großhadern, Marchioninistr 15, 81377, Munich, Germany
Abdom Imaging 37:164-79. 2012..This is especially important in the oncological setting, where modern therapies cannot be assessed based on changes in size only...
- Improved detection of focal liver lesions at MR imaging: multicenter comparison of gadoxetic acid-enhanced MR images with intraoperative findingsAlexander Huppertz
Institute of Clinical Radiology, Klinikum Grosshadern, University of Munich, Germany
Radiology 230:266-75. 2004....
- Liver tumor characterization: comparison between liver-specific gadoxetic acid disodium-enhanced MRI and biphasic CT--a multicenter trialJuha Halavaara
Jorvi Hospital, Department of Radiology, Espoo, Finland
J Comput Assist Tomogr 30:345-54. 2006....
- First-pass whole-body magnetic resonance angiography (MRA) using the blood-pool contrast medium gadofosveset trisodium: comparison to gadopentetate dimeglumineChristian Klessen
Department of Radiology, Charite Universitatsmedizin Berlin, Chariteplatz 1, 10117 Berlin, Germany
Invest Radiol 42:659-64. 2007..To evaluate gadofosveset trisodium for first-pass magnetic resonance angiography (MRA) in the setting of whole-body MRA (WB-MRA)...
- Diagnostic efficacy of gadoxetic acid (Primovist)-enhanced MRI and spiral CT for a therapeutic strategy: comparison with intraoperative and histopathologic findings in focal liver lesionsRenate Hammerstingl
Institute of Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology, Johann Wolfgang Goethe University, ZRad, Haus 23 C, Theodor Stern Kai 7, 60590, Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Eur Radiol 18:457-67. 2008..0%). A change in surgical therapy was documented in 19 of 131 patients (14.5%) post Gd-EOB-DTPA-enhanced MRI. Gd-EOB-DTPA-enhanced MRI was superior in the diagnosis and therapeutic management of focal liver lesions compared with CT...