Affiliation: Siemens Medical Solutions
- Practical approaches to the evaluation of signal-to-noise ratio performance with parallel imaging: application with cardiac imaging and a 32-channel cardiac coilScott B Reeder
Department of Clinical Radiology, University Hospitals Grosshadern, Ludwig Maximilians University, Munich, Germany
Magn Reson Med 54:748-54. 2005..With this acceleration, a cardiac function study consisting of 6 image planes (3 short-axis views, 3 long-axis views) was obtained in an 18-heartbeat breath-hold...
- Shortened Modified Look-Locker Inversion recovery (ShMOLLI) for clinical myocardial T1-mapping at 1.5 and 3 T within a 9 heartbeat breathholdStefan K Piechnik
University of Oxford Centre for Clinical Magnetic Resonance Research, Department of Cardiovascular Medicine, John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford, UK
J Cardiovasc Magn Reson 12:69. 2010..In this work we propose and validate a novel, clinically applicable, pulse sequence for myocardial T1-mapping that is compatible with typical limits for end-expiration breath-holding in patients...
- Aortic valve stenotic area calculation from phase contrast cardiovascular magnetic resonance: the importance of short echo timeKieran R O'Brien
Auckland Bioengineering Institute, University of Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand
J Cardiovasc Magn Reson 11:49. 2009..This study investigated the effect of decreasing intra-voxel dephasing by reducing the echo time (TE) on AVA estimates in patients with AS...
- Improved cardiac sodium MR imaging by density-weighted phase-encodingAndreas Greiser
Department of Biophysics, University of Wurzburg, Wurzburg, Germany
J Magn Reson Imaging 21:78-81. 2005..A simulation demonstrates substantially reduced blood contamination in the myocardium...
- Efficient k-space sampling by density-weighted phase-encodingAndreas Greiser
, Department of Biophysics, , Germany
Magn Reson Med 50:1266-75. 2003..Density-weighted (31)P 3D chemical shift imaging of the human heart is shown which demonstrates the superior performance of density-weighted metabolic imaging...
- Optimization of blood-myocardial contrast in 3D true FISP cardiac imaging at 1.5 TPetros Martirosian
Section on Experimental Radiology, University Hospital Tubingen, Tubingen, Germany
Magn Reson Med 57:213-9. 2007..The optimized 3D True-FISP sequence provides a reliable, accurate, and time-efficient means of obtaining a morphological cardiac diagnosis...
- Optimization and validation of a fully-integrated pulse sequence for modified look-locker inversion-recovery (MOLLI) T1 mapping of the heartDaniel R Messroghli
Cardiac MRI Unit, Franz Volhard Klinik, Charite Campus Buch, Universitatsmedizin Berlin, HELIOS Klinikum Berlin, Germany
J Magn Reson Imaging 26:1081-6. 2007..To optimize and validate a fully-integrated version of modified Look-Locker inversion-recovery (MOLLI) for clinical single-breathhold cardiac T1 mapping...
- Single- or dual-bolus approach for the assessment of myocardial perfusion reserve in quantitative MR perfusion imagingWolfgang Utz
Franz Volhard Klinik, Charite Campus Buch, HELIOS Klinikum Berlin at the Max Delbrück Center for Molecular Medicine, Berlin, Germany
Magn Reson Med 59:1373-7. 2008..For the dual bolus approach a significant relative decrease of 30% (P<0.001) was found for the coefficient of segmental MPR variation, which may allow a more reliable detection of hypoperfused segments in clinical studies...