- Preparation and use of a scabies skin scraping kitRichard Siderits
Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, UMDNJ RWJ Medical School, USA
Adv Skin Wound Care 19:22-5. 2006
- Renal pelviceal keratinizing squamous metaplasia with sparing of pyramidal zonesRICHARD H SIDERITS
Department of Pathology, Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, Hamilton, NJ 08690 3599, USA
Case Rep Urol 2012:242780. 2012..We believe that this observation is unique and potentially relevant to the etiology and pathophysiology of pelviceal metaplasia...
- Angiosarcoma of small bowel presenting with obstruction: novel observations on a rare diagnostic entity with unique clinical presentationRichard Siderits
Robert Wood Johnson University Medical School, Piscataway, NJ 08854, USA
Case Rep Gastrointest Med 2012:480135. 2012....
- Sporadic ganglioneuromatosis of esophagogastric junction in a patient with gastro-esophageal reflux disorder and intestinal metaplasiaRichard Siderits
Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Hamilton, USA
World J Gastroenterol 12:7874-7. 2006..In the absence of findings that might suggest neural hypertrophy, such as achalasia, the nodular mucosal irregularity seen with this instance of ganglioneuromatosis may, however, have exacerbated the patient's reflux...
- Retroperitoneal cystic abdominal lymphangiomatosis diagnosed by fine needle aspiration: a case reportRichard Siderits
Division of Cytopathology, Department of Pathology, Robert Wood Johnson Universty Hamilton, New Jersey 08690, USA
Acta Cytol 53:191-4. 2009..Three recognized types are capillary, cavernous and cystic. Multisystem involvement may occur involving spleen, liver, bone, pancreas, soft tissue, limbs and brain...
- Schistosoma mansoni in colon and liverJanusz J Godyn
Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Hamilton, NJ 08690, USA
Arch Pathol Lab Med 129:544-5. 2005