Todd A Milbrandt
Affiliation: Shriners Hospitals for Children
- The position of the aorta relative to the spine in patients with left thoracic scoliosis: a comparison with normal patientsTodd A Milbrandt
Shriners Hospital for Children and University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY 40502, USA
Spine (Phila Pa 1976) 32:E348-53. 2007..Analysis axial magnetic resonance images (MRIs) identifying the position of the aorta in left thoracic scoliosis and normal patients...
- Friedreich's ataxia and scoliosis: the experience at two institutionsTodd A Milbrandt
University of Kentucky and Shriners Hospital for Children, 1900 Richmond Road, Lexington, KY 40502, USA
J Pediatr Orthop 28:234-8. 2008..The purpose of this study is to evaluate the demographics, progression, nonoperative, and operative treatment of spinal deformities in patients with Friedreich's ataxia at 2 tertiary pediatric orthopaedic hospitals...
- A comparison of three methods of pain control for posterior spinal fusions in adolescent idiopathic scoliosisTodd A Milbrandt
Shriners Hospital for Children, Lexington, KY 40502, USA
Spine (Phila Pa 1976) 34:1499-503. 2009..Retrospective cohort study...
- Correlation of spine deformity, lung function, and seat pressure in spina bifidaJayesh Patel
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY, USA
Clin Orthop Relat Res 469:1302-7. 2011..Sitting imbalance causes areas of high pressure in patients already at high risk for developing pressure ulcers due to insensate skin...
- Down syndrome and scoliosis: a review of a 50-year experience at one institutionTodd A Milbrandt
Department of Orthopaedics, University of Maryland, Baltimore, MD 21201, USA
Spine (Phila Pa 1976) 30:2051-5. 2005..Retrospective review case series...