- Pornography actresses: an assessment of the damaged goods hypothesisJames D Griffith
Department of Psychology, Shippensburg University, Shippensburg, PA 17257, USA
J Sex Res 50:621-32. 2013..These findings did not provide support for the damaged goods hypothesis. ..
- Attitudes toward dying and death: a comparison of recreational groups among older menJames D Griffith
Shippensburg University, Department of Psychology FSC 119, Pennsylvania 17257, USA
Omega (Westport) 67:379-91. 2013....
- Characteristics of pornography film actors: self-report versus perceptions of college studentsJames D Griffith
Psychology Department, Shippensburg University, 1871 Old Main Drive, Shippensburg, PA 17257, USA
Arch Sex Behav 42:637-47. 2013..The majority of college student stereotypes were not supported regarding the perceptions of porn actors. These findings were discussed within the context of attributing unfounded characteristics of individuals to an entire industry...
- An analysis of U.S. parachuting fatalities: 2000-2004Christian L Hart
Department of Psychology, East Central University Ada, OK 74820, USA
Percept Mot Skills 103:896-900. 2006....
- Rise in landing-related skydiving fatalitiesChristian L Hart
Department of Psychology, East Central University, Ada, OK 74820, USA
Percept Mot Skills 97:390-2. 2003..During the same time period, the total number of fatalities remained fairly stable...