Affiliation: Sequenom Inc
- A single nucleotide polymorphism based approach for the identification and characterization of gene expression modulation using MassARRAYChristian Jurinke
Sequenom Inc, 3595 John Hopkins Court, San Diego, CA, USA
Mutat Res 573:83-95. 2005..The availability of a single integrated platform to assay stable and dynamic variation at the genomic and transcript level greatly simplifies complex functional genomic studies...
- The use of MassARRAY technology for high throughput genotypingChristian Jurinke
Sequenom, Inc, San Diego, CA 92121, USA
Adv Biochem Eng Biotechnol 77:57-74. 2002..Finally, the fourth section will describe the MassARRAY technology as an advanced system for automated high-throughput analysis of SNPs...
- MALDI-TOF mass spectrometry: a versatile tool for high-performance DNA analysisChristian Jurinke
Sequenom, Inc, Johns Hopkins Court, San Diego, CA 92121, USA
Mol Biotechnol 26:147-64. 2004..These include the analysis of mutations, the resequencing of amplicons with a known reference sequence, and the quantitative analysis of gene expression and allelic frequencies in complex DNA mixtures...
- Mining disease susceptibility genes through SNP analyses and expression profiling using MALDI-TOF mass spectrometryKai Tang
Sequenom Inc, 3595 John Hopkins Court, San Diego, California 92121, USA
J Proteome Res 3:218-27. 2004..Here, we provide a brief review of the technology and its applications to disease gene discovery...
- Automated genotyping using the DNA MassArray technologyChristian Jurinke
Sequenom Inc, San Diego, CA, USA
Methods Mol Biol 187:179-92. 2002
- RNase T1 mediated base-specific cleavage and MALDI-TOF MS for high-throughput comparative sequence analysisRalf Hartmer
SEQUENOM GmbH, Mendelssohnstrasse 15D, D-22761 Hamburg, Germany
Nucleic Acids Res 31:e47. 2003..We demonstrate the feasibility of the devised method for analysis of single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) and pathogen identification...