Judith S Sebolt-Leopold
- MEK inhibitors: a therapeutic approach to targeting the Ras-MAP kinase pathway in tumorsJudith S Sebolt-Leopold
Pfizer Global Research and Development, Ann Arbor Laboratories, 2800 Plymouth Road, Ann Arbor, MI 48103, USA
Curr Pharm Des 10:1907-14. 2004..The evaluation of sufficiently potent and selective MEK inhibitors in well-designed clinical trials is critical for ultimate validation of MEK as a molecular-based anticancer drug target...
- Unraveling the complexities of the Raf/MAP kinase pathway for pharmacological interventionRoman Herrera
Department of Cancer Molecular Sciences, Pfizer Global Research and Development, Ann Arbor Laboratories, 2800 Plymouth Road, Ann Arbor, MI 48105, USA
Trends Mol Med 8:S27-31. 2002..While we await answers on their ultimate therapeutic use, the availability of translational assays for monitoring target suppression will no doubt play a significant role in optimizing our chances of success...
- Mechanisms of drug inhibition of signalling moleculesJudith S Sebolt-Leopold
Pfizer Global Research and Development, Michigan Laboratories, 2800 Plymouth Road, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48105, USA
Nature 441:457-62. 2006..However, despite uncertainty over precise or dominant mechanisms of action, especially for compounds targeting multiple gene products, emerging agents are producing significant therapeutic advances against a broad range of human cancers...
- Advances in the development of cancer therapeutics directed against the RAS-mitogen-activated protein kinase pathwayJudith S Sebolt-Leopold
Oncovera Therapeutics, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48103, USA
Clin Cancer Res 14:3651-6. 2008....
- Biomarker assays for phosphorylated MAP kinase. Their utility for measurement of MEK inhibitionJudith S Sebolt-Leopold
Cancer Molecular Sciences Department, Pfizer Global Research and Development, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
Methods Mol Med 85:31-8. 2003
- Targeting the mitogen-activated protein kinase cascade to treat cancerJudith S Sebolt-Leopold
Molecular Sciences and Technologies, Pfizer Global Research and Development, Ann Arbor Laboratories, 2800 Plymouth Road, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48105, USA
Nat Rev Cancer 4:937-47. 2004..What have we recently learned about their safety and effectiveness? Will the MAPK pathway prove amenable to therapeutic intervention?..
- The effects of a novel MEK inhibitor PD184161 on MEK-ERK signaling and growth in human liver cancerPatrick J Klein
Department of Surgery, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, IN, USA
Neoplasia 8:1-8. 2006..Thus, we speculate that the degree of success of MEK targeted treatment in HCC and other cancers may, in part, depend on the discovery of mechanisms governing MEK inhibitor signaling resistance...
- Multicenter phase II study of the oral MEK inhibitor, CI-1040, in patients with advanced non-small-cell lung, breast, colon, and pancreatic cancerJohn Rinehart
University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, AL 35294, USA
J Clin Oncol 22:4456-62. 2004....
- The mitogen-activated protein kinase pathway for molecular-targeted cancer treatmentJudith S Sebolt-Leopold
Pfizer Global Research and Development, Michigan Laboratories, Ann Arbor 48105, USA
Recent Results Cancer Res 172:155-67. 2007
- 4-anilino-5-carboxamido-2-pyridone derivatives as noncompetitive inhibitors of mitogen-activated protein kinase kinaseJulie A Spicer
Auckland Cancer Society Research Centre, Faculty of Medical and Health Sciences, The University of Auckland, Private Bag 92019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand
J Med Chem 50:5090-102. 2007..Most notably, pyridone 27 was found to be more potent than 1 in vitro and produced a 100% response rate at a lower dose than 1, when tested for in vivo efficacy in animals bearing C26 tumors...
- Inhibitors of Bcr-abl... breaking new ground againJeffrey F Ohren
Nat Chem Biol 2:63-4. 2006