LEONIDAS A STAMATATOS
Affiliation: Seattle Biomedical Research Institute
- Neutralizing antibodies generated during natural HIV-1 infection: good news for an HIV-1 vaccine?Leonidas Stamatatos
1Seattle Biomedical Research Institute, Seattle, Washington, USA
Nat Med 15:866-70. 2009..A concerted effort of structure-based vaccine design will help guide the development of improved antibody-based vaccines for HIV-1...
- Monitoring the development of anti-Env Abs during HIV infectionLEONIDAS A STAMATATOS; Fiscal Year: 2010..Such studies are significant since they will provide new information on the mechanisms of HIV- mediated pathogenesis that leads to AIDS. ..
- VACCINE EFFICACY OF MODIFIED HIV ENVELOPESLeonidas Stamatatos; Fiscal Year: 2009..abstract_text> ..
- Protection from SHIV-infection by CTL and AntibodiesLeonidas Stamatatos; Fiscal Year: 2006....
- VACCINE EFFICACY OF MODIFIED HIV ENVELOPESLeonidas Stamatatos; Fiscal Year: 2004..abstract_text> ..
- Neutralizing MAbs elicited by modified HIV envelopesLeonidas Stamatatos; Fiscal Year: 2003..Finally, the MAbs generated during our proposed studies could eventually, once humanized, be used during prophylactic vaccination methodologies. ..
- VACCINE EFFICACY OF MODIFIED HIV ENVELOPESLEONIDAS A STAMATATOS; Fiscal Year: 2010..abstract_text> ..