Scot W Nolan
Affiliation: Scripps Clinic
- The tried, true, and new: a traditional approach to critical care education with a new twistScot Nolan
Scripps Mercy Hospital, San Diego, CA 92103 2180, USA
Crit Care Nurs Q 29:199-206. 2006..This is done in pursuit of excellence in patient care, by providing a comprehensive and complete, full-service training program. All nurses deserve the very best education and training-our patients demand it...
- Nursing M&M reviews. Learning from our outcomesScot Nolan
Scripps Mercy Hospital in San Diego, USA
RN 71:36-40. 2008
- Code gray--an organized approach to inpatient strokeScot Nolan
Scripps Mercy Hospital, San Diego, Calif 92103 2180, USA
Crit Care Nurs Q 26:296-302. 2003..This emergency team response provides the ingredients for improved patient outcomes and promotes quality patient care...
- Traumatic brain injury: a reviewScot Nolan
Critical Care Department, Scripps Mercy Hospital, San Diego, CA 92103, USA
Crit Care Nurs Q 28:188-94. 2005..This article describes the classification, mechanism of injury, pathophysiology, and clinical therapeutic management strategies identified as best practice for TBI...
- Effect of morbidity and mortality peer review on nurse accountability and ventilator-associated pneumonia ratesScot W Nolan
Critical Care, Scripps Mercy Hospital, San Diego, California, USA
J Nurs Adm 40:374-83. 2010..This program was designed to evaluate the effect of morbidity and mortality peer review conferences (MMPRCs) for ventilator-associated pneumonia (VAP) on nurse accountability and compliance with evidence-based VAP prevention practices...
- Innovations in the management of cerebral injuryCorazon Albano
Critical Care Services, Scripps Mercy Hospital, San Diego, CA 92103, USA
Crit Care Nurs Q 28:135-49. 2005....