Raghava R Gollapudi
Affiliation: Scripps Clinic
- Left ventricular cardiac tamponade in the setting of cor pulmonale and circumferential pericardial effusion. Case report and review of the literatureRaghava R Gollapudi
Division of Cardiovascular Diseases, Scripps Clinic, La Jolla, CA, USA
Cardiol Rev 13:214-7. 2005..The echocardiogram must be reviewed carefully as it may reveal left ventricular diastolic compression, the hallmark of LVCT, which may significantly compromise left ventricular filling and cardiac output...
- Prognostic significance of post-clopidogrel platelet reactivity assessed by a point-of-care assay on thrombotic events after drug-eluting stent implantationMatthew J Price
Division of Cardiovascular Diseases, Scripps Clinic, 10666 North Torrey Pines Road, Maildrop S1056, La Jolla, CA 92037, USA
Eur Heart J 29:992-1000. 2008....
- Efficacy and safety of triple antiplatelet therapy with and without concomitant anticoagulation during elective percutaneous coronary intervention (the REMOVE trial)Rafael Valencia
Department of Cardiovascular Diseases, Scripps Clinic, La Jolla, California
Am J Cardiol 100:1099-102. 2007..10). In conclusion, during elective PCI, a strategy of aggressive antiplatelet therapy using aspirin, clopidogrel, and eptifibatide without anticoagulant therapy appears to decrease bleeding complications...
- Aspirin sensitivity: implications for patients with coronary artery diseaseRaghava R Gollapudi
Divison of Cardiovascular Diseases, Scripps Clinic and the Scripps Research Institute, La Jolla, Calif 92037, USA
JAMA 292:3017-23. 2004..Although acetylsalicylic acid (aspirin) is commonly used for patients with chronic cardiovascular disease, a minority of patients have a sensitivity to acetylsalicylic acid and other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs...
- Utility of three-dimensional reconstruction of coronary angiography to guide percutaneous coronary interventionRaghava R Gollapudi
Division of Cardiovascular Diseases, Scripps Clinic, 10666 North Torrey Pines Road, La Jolla, CA 92037, USA
Catheter Cardiovasc Interv 69:479-82. 2007....