John N Morelli
Affiliation: Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- An image-based approach to understanding the physics of MR artifactsJohn N Morelli
Department of Radiology, Scott and White Memorial Hospital and Clinic, Texas A and M Health Sciences Center, 2401 S 31st St, Temple, TX 76508, USA
Radiographics 31:849-66. 2011..With an improved awareness and understanding of these artifacts, radiologists will be better able to modify MR imaging protocols so as to optimize clinical image quality, allowing greater confidence in diagnosis...
- Evaluation of a modified Stejskal-Tanner diffusion encoding scheme, permitting a marked reduction in TE, in diffusion-weighted imaging of stroke patients at 3 TJohn N Morelli
Department of Radiology, Scott and White Clinic and Hospital, Texas A and M University Health Science Center, Temple, TX, USA
Invest Radiol 45:29-35. 2010..To evaluate a modified Stejskal-Tanner diffusion gradient pulsing scheme that applies diffusion encoding during the entire time between the 2 requisite radiofrequency pulses, shortening TE...
- Time-resolved MR angiography of renal artery stenosis in a swine model at 3 Tesla using gadobutrol with digital subtraction angiography correlationJohn N Morelli
Scott and White Clinic and Hospital and Department of Radiology, Texas A and M University Health Science Center, Temple, TX, USA
J Magn Reson Imaging 36:704-13. 2012..To establish the minimum dose required for detection of renal artery stenosis using high temporal resolution, contrast enhanced MR angiography (MRA) in a porcine model...
- Enhancement in a brain glioma model: a comparison of half-dose gadobenate dimeglumine versus full-dose gadopentetate dimeglumine at 1.5 and 3 TJohn N Morelli
Department of Radiology, Scott and White Clinic and Hospital, Texas A and M University Health Science Center Temple, Texas, USA
J Magn Reson Imaging 38:306-11. 2013..To examine dose reduction comparing enhancement with full-dose gadopentetate dimeglumine (0.1 mmol/kg) to half-dose gadobenate dimeglumine in a rat brain glioma model...
- Technical considerations in MR angiography: an image-based guideJohn N Morelli
Department of Radiology, Scott and White Clinic and Hospital, Texas A and M University Health Science Center, Temple, Texas, USA
J Magn Reson Imaging 37:1326-41. 2013....
- MR angiography of carotid artery aneurysms in a porcine model at 3 Tesla: comparison of two different macrocyclic gadolinium chelates and of dynamic and conventional techniquesOliver Wuesten
Department of Radiology, University of Texas Medical Branch UTMB, 301 University Boulevard, Galveston, Texas, USA
J Magn Reson Imaging 36:1203-12. 2012....
- Magnetic resonance evaluation of renal artery stenosis in a swine model: performance of low-dose gadobutrol versus gadoterate meglumine in comparison with digital subtraction intra-arterial catheter angiographyJohn N Morelli
Scott and White Clinic and Hospital, Department of Radiology, Temple, TX, USA
Invest Radiol 47:376-82. 2012..The aim of this study was to compare low-dose imaging with gadobutrol and gadoterate meglumine (Gd-DOTA) for evaluation of renal artery stenosis with 3-T magnetic resonance angiography (MRA) in a swine model...
- Evaluation of gadodiamide versus gadobutrol for contrast-enhanced MR imaging in a rat brain glioma model at 1.5 and 3 TJohn N Morelli
Department of Radiology, Scott and White Clinic and Hospital, Texas A and M University Health Science Center, Temple, TX 76504, USA
Invest Radiol 45:810-8. 2010..5 and 3 T. Lesion enhancement with standard-dose gadobutrol in scans performed at 1.5 T was also compared with that of half-dose gadobutrol in scans performed at 3 T...
- Use of a Trellis device for endovascular treatment of venous thrombosis involving a duplicated inferior vena cavaMegan R Saettele
Department of Radiology, Saint Luke s Hospital, University of Missouri, Kansas City, 4401 Wornall Road, Kansas City, MO, 64111, USA
Cardiovasc Intervent Radiol 36:1699-703. 2013..To our knowledge this is the first reported case in the English literature of the use of a Trellis thrombectomy catheter in the setting of duplicated IVC...
- A historical overview of magnetic resonance imaging, focusing on technological innovationsTao Ai
Department of Radiology, Tongji Hospital, Tongji Medical College, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, China
Invest Radiol 47:725-41. 2012..This article describes important technological innovations in the field of MRI, together with their clinical applicability today, providing critical insights into future developments...