Affiliation: Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Unusual and recently described cutaneous atrophic disordersCary Chisholm
Scott and White Hospital, Temple, TX 76508, USA
Int J Dermatol 50:1506-17. 2011..This paper serves to describe the salient clinical and histological features of these new or rare disorders...
- Progression from atypical/dysplastic intraepidermal proliferations and carcinoma in situ to invasive tumors: a pathway based on current knowledgeCary Chisholm
Department of Pathology, Scott and White Memorial Hospital and Texas A and M University Health Sciences Center, Temple, TX, USA
Am J Dermatopathol 33:803-10. 2011..The intent of this article is to review the multistep biological and chemical stromal processes, which are involved in the progression of atypical/dysplastic intraepidermal proliferations to invasive malignancy...
- Nodular mucinosis of the breast: expanding our understanding with an unusual caseCary Chisholm
Department of Anatomic Pathology, Scott and White Memorial Hospital and Clinic, Temple, TX 76508, USA
Am J Dermatopathol 32:187-9. 2010..Biopsy and histological examination confirmed nodular mucinosis of the breast...
- Functions and uses of immunohistochemical stains in cutaneous infiltrates of hematopoietic origin: a review for the practicing dermatologistCary Chisholm
Department of Dermatology, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX, USA
J Cutan Med Surg 15:65-83. 2011..Also aiding in this is the fact that some familiar stains are constantly investigated for novel utility in different tumors, and a plethora of new stains regularly emerge in the peer-reviewed literature...
- Cutaneous infections caused by Herpesviridae: a reviewCary Chisholm
Department of Pathology, Scott and White Memorial Hospital, Temple, Texas 76508, USA
Arch Pathol Lab Med 135:1357-62. 2011..Additionally, methods of virus detection will briefly be reviewed...
- Topical nitroglycerin: a promising treatment option for chondrodermatitis nodularis helicisValerie Flynn
Division of Dermatology, Scott and White Memorial Hospital and Clinic and Texas A and M Health Science Center College of Medicine, Temple, TX 76501, USA
J Am Acad Dermatol 65:531-6. 2011..Although several case reports describe a variety of seemingly effective surgical and conservative treatment options, well-studied treatment modalities have varying efficacy rates and can often demonstrate disappointing results...