Tamara M Schult
- Management support, worksite culture, and local resources for healthier employees: the Veterans Affairs experienceTamara M Schult
Veterans Health Administration, Office of Public, Washington, DC, USA
J Occup Environ Med 55:310-7. 2013..To determine whether a "worksite culture of health" exists within the Veterans Health Administration and implications on integrating employee health promotion programs...
- Sitting on stability balls: biomechanics evaluation in a workplace settingTamara M Schult
Veterans Health Administration, Office of Public Health, One Veterans Drive V68, Minneapolis, MN 55417, USA
J Occup Environ Hyg 10:55-63. 2013..The perceived risks and benefits of stability ball use should be weighed when incorporating use...
- Innovative approaches for understanding seasonal influenza vaccine declination in healthcare personnel support development of new campaign strategiesTamara M Schult
Office of Public Health, Veterans Health Administration, Washington, DC, USA
Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol 33:924-31. 2012..Secondary objectives were to determine whether vaccine acceptance varied by hospital location and to identify facility-level measures that explained variability...
- 2009 influenza pandemic impact on sick leave use in the Veterans Health Administration: framework for a health care provider-based national syndromic surveillance systemTamara M Schult
Veterans Health Administration, One Veterans Dr, Building 68, Room 138 V68, Minneapolis, MN 55417, USA
Disaster Med Public Health Prep 5:S235-41. 2011..To determine relations between sick leave use and the 2009 novel influenza A (H1N1) influenza pandemic among clinical and nonclinical staff in the Veterans Health Administration (VHA)...
- Disparities in health behaviors and chronic conditions in health care providers in the Veterans Health AdministrationTamara M Schult
Veterans Health Administration, Office of Public Health, Washington, DC, USA
J Occup Environ Med 53:1134-45. 2011..To determine baseline prevalence of health behaviors and chronic health conditions in Veterans Health Administration (VHA) employees and highlight disparities by occupation group...
- Disease management program for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: a randomized controlled trialKathryn L Rice
Pulmonary Section, Department of Medicine, VA Medical Center, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55417, USA
Am J Respir Crit Care Med 182:890-6. 2010..Objectives: To determine whether a simplified disease management program reduces hospital admissions and emergency department (ED) visits due to COPD...