Y Q Song
Affiliation: Schlumberger-Doll Research
- Pore sizes and pore connectivity in rocks using the effect of internal fieldY Q Song
Schlumberger Doll Research, Old Quarry Road, Ridgefield, CT 06877, USA
Magn Reson Imaging 19:417-21. 2001..By comparing the results of the DDIF and Hg porosimetry experiments, a clear picture of pore connectivity emerges. The pore body diameter can be defined using the DDIF data and is found to have a clear trend as a function of porosity...
- A single-scan method for measuring flow along an arbitrary directionH Cho
Schlumberger Doll Research, One Hampshire Street, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA
J Magn Reson 186:11-6. 2007....
- Rapid measurement of three-dimensional diffusion tensorH Cho
Schlumberger Doll Research, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA
J Chem Phys 126:154501. 2007..The pulse sequence was optimized using a well-known linear inversion metric (condition number) and successfully tested on both isotropic (water) and anisotropic (asparagus) diffusion systems...
- Quantitative measurements of injections into porous media with contrast based MRIJ L Paulsen
Schlumberger Doll Research, One Hampshire St, Cambridge, MA 02144, USA
J Magn Reson 212:133-8. 2011..This approach provides not only a tool to understand the behavior of intentional boundary effects, but also one to diagnose the unintentional ones that often degrade the data from routine column flood measurements...
- Correlation functions for inhomogeneous magnetic field in random media with application to a dense random pack of spheresB Audoly
Schlumberger Doll Research, Old Quarry Road, Ridgefield, CT 06877 4108, USA
J Magn Reson 164:154-9. 2003..The magnetic length scale LambdaM exhibited in K2 is shown to be related to the fluid transport in the medium...