Payal R Sheth
Affiliation: Schering-Plough Research Institute
- Thermodynamics of nucleotide and inhibitor binding to wild-type and ispinesib-resistant forms of human kinesin spindle proteinPayal R Sheth
Protein Science Department, Schering Plough Research Institute, 320 Bent Street, Cambridge, Massachusetts 02141, USA
Biochemistry 48:11045-55. 2009..The resulting overall information formed a strong basis for future structure-based design of inhibitors of KSP and related motor enzymes...
- Expression, purification, stability optimization and characterization of human Aurora B kinase domain from E. coliPayal R Sheth
Protein Science Department, Cambridge, MA 02141, USA
Arch Biochem Biophys 503:191-201. 2010..The direct binding results support the hypothesis that the purified human AurB(69-333) fragment is a good surrogate for its full-length counterpart for biophysical and structural analyses...
- Novel benzimidazole inhibitors bind to a unique site in the kinesin spindle protein motor domainPayal R Sheth
Protein Science Department, Merck Research Laboratories, 320 Bent Street, Cambridge, Massachusetts 02141, USA
Biochemistry 49:8350-8. 2010....
- Affinity characterization-mass spectrometry methodology for quantitative analyses of small molecule protein binding in solutionLev Z Vilenchik
Protein Science, Merck Research Laboratories, Cambridge, MA 02141, USA
Anal Biochem 418:10-8. 2011..It was established as a valuable resource for counter screen and structure-activity relationship studies in drug discovery, especially when other classical techniques could only provide ambiguous results...
- Fully activated MEK1 exhibits compromised affinity for binding of allosteric inhibitors U0126 and PD0325901Payal R Sheth
Protein Science Department, Merck Research Laboratories, 2015 Galloping Hill Road, Kenilworth, New Jersey 07033, USA
Biochemistry 50:7964-76. 2011..The differences in inhibitor binding affinity provide direct evidence that unphosphorylated and RAF1-phosphorylated MEK1 form distinct inhibitor sites...
- SCH 2047069, a novel oral kinesin spindle protein inhibitor, shows single-agent antitumor activity and enhances the efficacy of chemotherapeuticsAndrea D Basso
Department of Oncology, Merck Research Laboratories, 2015 Galloping Hill Road, Kenilworth, NJ 07093, USA
Mol Cancer Ther 9:2993-3002. 2010..SCH 2047069 showed antitumor activity in a variety of preclinical models as a single agent and in combination with paclitaxel, gemcitabine, or vincristine...
- Purification and characterization of truncated human AMPK alpha 2 beta 2 gamma 3 heterotrimer from baculovirus-infected insect cellsLata Ramanathan
Protein Science Department, Schering Plough Research Institute, 320 Bent St, Cambridge, MA 02141, USA
Protein Expr Purif 70:13-22. 2010..The gamma 1 and gamma 3 isoforms showed comparable nucleotide binding affinities and solution behavior properties...