Craig C Correll
Affiliation: Schering-Plough Research Institute
- TRPV1 antagonists attenuate antigen-provoked cough in ovalbumin sensitized guinea pigsRobbie L McLeod
Peripheral and Pulmonary Neurobiology Schering Plough Research Institute, Kenilworth, NJ 07033 0539, USA
Cough 2:10. 2006..We conclude that TRPV1 channel activation may play role in cough mediated by antigen in sensitized guinea pigs. Our results supports increasing evidence that TRPV1 may play a role in the generation of the cough response...
- Cloning and pharmacological characterization of mouse TRPV1Craig C Correll
Department of Neurobiology, Schering Plough Research Institute, 2015 Galloping Hill Road, K15 1 1600 Kenilworth, NJ 07033, USA
Neurosci Lett 370:55-60. 2004....
- Cloning and functional characterization of dog transient receptor potential vanilloid receptor-1 (TRPV1)P Tara Phelps
Neurobiology, Schering Plough Research Institute, Kenilworth, NJ 07033 0539, USA
Eur J Pharmacol 513:57-66. 2005..Taken together, these data constitute the first study of the cloning, expression and pharmacological characterization of dog TRPV1...
- Characterization of adenosine receptors in the human bladder carcinoma T24 cell lineP Tara Phelps
Neurobiology, Schering Plough Research Institute, 2015 Galloping Hill Road, Kenilworth, NJ 07033 0539, USA
Eur J Pharmacol 536:28-37. 2006..Taken together, these data indicate that [Ca2+]i accumulation and cAMP production as well as interleukin-8 secretion is mediated through the adenosine A2B receptor in the T24 cell line...
- T-type calcium channel blockers: spiro-piperidine azetidines and azetidinones-optimization, design and synthesisElizabeth M Smith
Department of Medicinal Chemistry, Merck Research Laboratory, Kenilworth, NJ 07033, USA
Bioorg Med Chem Lett 20:4602-6. 2010..2) which is a new therapeutic target for the potential treatment of both inflammatory and neuropathic pain. Confirmation and optimization of the potency, selectivity and DMPK properties of leads will be described...
- Functional TRPV4 channels are expressed in human airway smooth muscle cellsYanlin Jia
Neurobiology, Schering Plough Research Institute, Kenilworth, NJ 07033, USA
Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol 287:L272-8. 2004..We conclude that functional TRPV4 is expressed in human airway smooth muscle cells and may act as an osmolarity sensor in the airway...
- TRPV1 antagonists as potential antitussive agentsRobbie L McLeod
Department of Neurobiology, Schering Plough Research Institute, Kenilworth, NJ 07033 0539, USA
Lung 186:S59-65. 2008..Current efforts in clinical validation of TRPV1 antagonists revolve around various pain indications; therefore, clinical evaluation of TRPV1 antagonists as antitussive agents will have to await those outcomes...
- Spiro-piperidine azetidinones as potent TRPV1 antagonistsDong Xiao
Chemical Research Department, Schering Plough Research Institute, 2015 Galloping Hill Road, Kenilworth, NJ 07033, USA
Bioorg Med Chem Lett 19:783-7. 2009..An important issue of plasma stability was investigated and resolved. Further focused SAR study lead to the discovery of a potent antagonist with good oral pharmacokinetic profile in rat...