Thomas B Kepler
Affiliation: Santa Fe Institute
- Improved inference of mutation rates: I. An integral representation for the Luria-Delbrück distributionT B Kepler
Biomathematics Graduate Program, Department of Statistics, North Carolina State University, Raleigh, North Carolina 27695 8203, USA
Theor Popul Biol 59:41-8. 2001....
- Stochasticity in transcriptional regulation: origins, consequences, and mathematical representationsT B Kepler
Santa Fe Institute, Santa Fe, New Mexico 87501, USA
Biophys J 81:3116-36. 2001..We find stochastic bistability where the deterministic equations predict monostability and vice-versa. We derive and solve equations for the mean waiting times for spontaneous transitions between quasistable states in these switches...
- Normalization and analysis of DNA microarray data by self-consistency and local regressionThomas B Kepler
Santa Fe Institute, Santa Fe, NM 87501, USA
Genome Biol 3:RESEARCH0037. 2002..We find that these assumptions are not generally met, and that these simple methods can be improved...
- Application of cDNA microarray technology to in vitro toxicology and the selection of genes for a real-time RT-PCR-based screen for oxidative stress in Hep-G2 cellsKevin T Morgan
Aventis Pharmaceuticals, Raleigh, North Carolina 27604, USA
Toxicol Pathol 30:435-51. 2002..A download option appears at the bottom of this abstract. In order to access the full article online, you must either have an individual subscription or a member subscription accessed through www.toxpath.org...
- Prospective estimation of recombination signal efficiency and identification of functional cryptic signals in the genome by statistical modelingLindsay G Cowell
Department of Immunology, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC 27710, USA
J Exp Med 197:207-20. 2003..In scans of mouse and human genomes, these models identify a highly conserved family of repetitive DNA as an unexpected source of frequent, cryptic RS that rearrange both in extrachromosomal substrates and in their genomic context...
- Statistical analysis of antigen receptor spectratype dataThomas B Kepler
Department of Biostatistics and Bioinformatics, Duke University, Durham, NC 27708, USA
Bioinformatics 21:3394-400. 2005..The purpose of this paper is to describe the systematic derivation and application of statistical methods for the analysis of spectratype data...