- Defining and evaluating perceptions of victim blame in antigay hate crimesRobert J Cramer
Sam Houston State University, Huntsville, TX 77304, USA
J Interpers Violence 28:2894-914. 2013..Only the Malice factor predicted sentencing decisions after controlling for crime condition and support for the death penalty. Results are reviewed with respect to blame attribution theory and practical application of a revised PVBS. ..
- A trait-interpersonal perspective on suicide risk in criminal offendersRobert J Cramer
Department of Psychology and Philosophy, Sam Houston State University, Box 2447, Huntsville, TX 77341, USA
Arch Suicide Res 16:334-47. 2012..IPTS constructs subsequently directly and indirectly (via suicidal ideation) predicted suicide potential. Findings have important implications for suicide theory, research, and risk assessment with offenders...
- Openness, right-wing authoritarianism, and antigay prejudice in college students: a mediational modelRobert J Cramer
Department of Psychology and Philosophy, Sam Houston State University, Huntsville, TX 77341, USA
J Couns Psychol 60:64-71. 2013..Implications of the supported model are discussed with respect to antigay prejudice theory as well as prejudice-reduction interventions for use on college campuses...
- Mental health in violent crime victims: Does sexual orientation matter?Robert J Cramer
Department of Psychology and Philosophy, Sam Houston State University, Huntsville, TX, USA
Law Hum Behav 36:87-95. 2012..Results are discussed in relation to victimization prevalence rates, sexual prejudice theory, and assessment and treatment of violent crime victims...
- Witness self-efficacy: development and validation of the constructRobert J Cramer
Sam Houston State University, Huntsville, TX 77341, U S A
Behav Sci Law 28:784-800. 2010..Implications for SET and witness preparation training are discussed. Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd...