Travis T Threats
Affiliation: Saint Louis University
- Towards an international framework for communication disorders: use of the ICFTravis T Threats
Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders, Saint Louis University, 3750 Lindell Blvd, St Louis, MO 63108, USA
J Commun Disord 39:251-65. 2006....
- Use of the ICF in dysphagia managementTravis T Threats
Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders, Saint Louis University, St Louis, Missouri 63108, USA
Semin Speech Lang 28:323-33. 2007..The article concludes by noting that speech-language pathologists can use the ICF framework beneficially to justify and strengthen their role in the management of dysphagia...
- The ICF and speech-language pathology: aspiring to a fuller realization of ethical and moral issuesTravis T Threats
Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders, Saint Louis University, St Louis, MI, USA
Int J Speech Lang Pathol 12:87-93. 2010..This realization includes an argument that the disability rights struggle is part of an overall quest for the basic human rights of all people...
- The complexity of social/cultural dimension in communication disordersTravis T Threats
Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders, Saint Louis University, St Louis, MO, USA threatst slu edu
Folia Phoniatr Logop 62:158-65. 2010..In addition, the author states that work on diversity issues can also be used to discover crucial underlying knowledge regarding communication and communication disorders...
- Outcome assessment in aphasia: a surveyNina Simmons-Mackie
Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders, Southeastern Louisiana University, 59020 Highway 433, Slidell, LA 70460, USA
J Commun Disord 38:1-27. 2005..Considerable variability existed in the types of assessments and the actual tools reported. The impact of the results on clinical practice is discussed...
- Influences on perceived function of a nursing home residentJennifer A Brush
Brush Education Group, LLC, 10509 Longview Trail, Chagrin Falls, OH 44023, USA
J Commun Disord 36:379-93. 2003....
- The International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health (ICF) in clinical practiceEstella P M Ma
Centre for Communication Disorders, Division of Speech and Hearing Sciences, The University of Hong Kong, Prince Philip Dental Hospital, Hong Kong
Semin Speech Lang 28:241-3. 2007