Affiliation: Saint Louis University
- Internet-enabled interactive multimedia asthma education program: a randomized trialSantosh Krishna
School of Public Health, Saint Louis University, St Louis, MO 63104, USA
Pediatrics 111:503-10. 2003..To determine whether health outcomes of children who have asthma can be improved through the use of an Internet-enabled interactive multimedia asthma education program...
- Diabetes burden and access to preventive care in the rural United StatesSantosh Krishna
School of Public Health, Saint Louis University, St Louis, Missouri, USA
J Rural Health 26:3-11. 2010..Yet little is known about the prevalence of diabetes and compliance with diabetes care guidelines among rural residents and whether different national databases provide similar results...
- Computerized knowledge management in diabetes careE Andrew Balas
School of Public Health, St Louis University, St Louis, Missouri 63104, USA
Med Care 42:610-21. 2004..The purpose of this article is to identify the impact of automated information interventions on diabetes care and patient outcomes and to enable this knowledge to be incorporated into diabetes care practice...
- Web and computer telephone-based diabetes education: lessons learnt from the development and use of a call centerGianluca De Leo
School of Public Health, Saint Louis University, 3545 Lafayette, Saint Louis, Missouri 63104, USA
J Med Syst 29:343-55. 2005..We believe our system is providing "active health" since we deliver educational messages to patients at regular intervals and at the time of their choice without waiting for their actions...
- Healthcare via cell phones: a systematic reviewSantosh Krishna
School of Public Health, Saint Louis University, St Louis, Missouri 63104, USA
Telemed J E Health 15:231-40. 2009....
- From SARS to systems: developing advanced knowledge management for public healthE Andrew Balas
School of Public Health, St Louis University, St Louis, MO, USA
Stud Health Technol Inform 100:149-56. 2004..We need to find ways to integrate new scientific knowledge into our environment in order to expedite the translation of research to practice...
- Evaluation of a Diabetes Education Call Center interventionSuzanne Austin Boren
School of Medicine, University of Missouri, Columbia, Missouri 65211, USA
Telemed J E Health 12:457-65. 2006..Automated education is a viable solution when healthcare organizations and regions that as a result of a lack of human and financial resources cannot afford a diabetes educator...