Affiliation: Rutgers University
- Individual differences in delay discounting under acute stress: the role of trait perceived stressKarolina M Lempert
Department of Psychology, New York University New York, NY, USA
Front Psychol 3:251. 2012..These findings add to our understanding of the intermediary factors between stress and decision-making...
- Information content and reward processing in the human striatum during performance of a declarative memory taskElizabeth Tricomi
Department of Psychology, Rutgers University, 353 Smith Hall, 101 Warren Street, Newark, NJ 07102, USA
Cogn Affect Behav Neurosci 12:361-72. 2012..This experiment demonstrated the context sensitivity of feedback processing and provided evidence that feedback processing in the striatum can contribute to the strengthening of the representations available within declarative memory...
- A specific role for posterior dorsolateral striatum in human habit learningElizabeth Tricomi
Department of Psychology, Rutgers University, Newark, NJ 07102, USA
Eur J Neurosci 29:2225-32. 2009....
- Neural evidence for inequality-averse social preferencesElizabeth Tricomi
Psychology Department, Rutgers University, Newark, New Jersey 07102, USA
Nature 463:1089-91. 2010..These results provide direct evidence for the validity of this class of models, and also show that the brain's reward circuitry is sensitive to both advantageous and disadvantageous inequality...
- Feedback signals in the caudate reflect goal achievement on a declarative memory taskElizabeth Tricomi
Department of Psychology, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Center for the Neural Basis of Cognition, Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Neuroimage 41:1154-67. 2008....