Rebecca B Price
Affiliation: Rutgers University
- Effects of intravenous ketamine on explicit and implicit measures of suicidality in treatment-resistant depressionRebecca B Price
Department of Psychiatry, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, New York, USA
Biol Psychiatry 66:522-6. 2009..The Implicit Association Test (IAT), a performance-based measure of association between concepts, may have utility in suicide assessment...
- Amino acid neurotransmitters assessed by proton magnetic resonance spectroscopy: relationship to treatment resistance in major depressive disorderRebecca B Price
Department of Psychiatry, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, New York 10029 6574, USA
Biol Psychiatry 65:792-800. 2009....
- Recent advances in the neurobiology of anxiety disorders: implications for novel therapeuticsSanjay J Mathew
Department of Psychiatry, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, One Gustave L Levy Place Box 1217, New York, NY 10029
Am J Med Genet C Semin Med Genet 148:89-98. 2008..Each of these active areas of research holds promise for expanding and improving evidence-based treatment options for individuals suffering with clinical anxiety...
- Hippocampal N-acetylaspartate concentration and response to riluzole in generalized anxiety disorderSanjay J Mathew
Department of Psychiatry, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, New York 10029, USA
Biol Psychiatry 63:891-8. 2008....
- Sustained neural alterations in anxious youth performing an attentional bias task: a pupilometry studyRebecca B Price
Department of Psychiatry, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Depress Anxiety 30:22-30. 2013..We investigated early, intermediate, and sustained forms of bias using behavioral measures and pupillary reactivity, an index of cognitive and affective load, to gain insight into potential neurocognitive targets for early intervention...