Jane E Miller
Affiliation: Rutgers University
- Unmet need, cost burden, and communication problems in SCHIP by special health care needs statusJane E Miller
Institute for Health, Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ, USA
Matern Child Health J 16:850-9. 2012..Future studies should use comprehensive measures of adequacy of coverage, including attitudinal, structural and economic perspectives...
- Parental eligibility and enrollment in state children's health insurance program: the roles of parental health, employment, and family structureJane E Miller
Health, Health Care Policy and Aging Research, and the Edward J Bloustein School of Planning and Public Policy, Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ 08901, USA
Am J Public Health 101:274-7. 2011..61). Enrollment was higher among single parents (OR = 2.24; 95% CI = 1.17, 4.31). Roughly one third of eligible parents did not enroll, suggesting the need to increase awareness of parental eligibility and reduce barriers to enrollment...
- Is there differential retention of children with special health care needs in the State Children's Health Insurance Program?Tamarie Macon
Institute for Health, Health Care Policy, and Aging Research, Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ 08901, USA
Pediatrics 120:e1217-24. 2007..The purpose of this work was to determine whether children with special health care needs in New Jersey's State Children's Health Insurance Program are less likely to become uninsured than children without special health care needs...
- Demographics of disenrollment from SCHIP: evidence from NJ KidCareJane E Miller
Institute for Health, Health Care Policy and Aging Research at Rutgers University, USA
J Health Care Poor Underserved 15:113-26. 2004..To maximize retention in SCHIP and ensure access to care and continuity of care for low-income children, research is needed concerning why some groups disenroll more quickly...
- Context or composition: what explains variation in SCHIP disenrollment?Julie A Phillips
Institute for Health, Health Care Policy and Aging Research, Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ 08901, USA
Health Serv Res 39:865-85. 2004....
- Preparing and presenting effective research postersJane E Miller
Institute for Health, Health Care Policy and Aging Research, USA
Health Serv Res 42:311-28. 2007..This methods note demonstrates how to design research posters to convey study objectives, methods, findings, and implications effectively to varied professional audiences...