Affiliation: Rutgers University
- Exploratory factor analysis: strategies used by patients to promote healthElise L Lev
College of Nursing, Rutgers University, Newark, NJ, USA
World J Urol 25:87-93. 2007..Additional research focusing on self-efficacy and PCa patients' QOL may lead to efficacy enhancing interventions that will improve QOL of patients with PCa...
- Quality of life of men treated for localized prostate cancer: outcomes at 6 and 12 monthsElise L Lev
College of Nursing, Rutgers University, 180 University Av, Newark, NJ 07102, USA
Support Care Cancer 17:509-17. 2009..The purposes of this study were to (a) examine differences among treatment groups of men treated with either radiation therapies or radical prostatectomy for PCa and (b) examine quality of life outcomes over time...
- Faculty mentors' and students' perceptions of students' research self-efficacyElise L Lev
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, College of Nursing, Newark, NJ 07102, USA
Nurse Educ Today 30:169-74. 2010....
- Quality of life of men treated with brachytherapies for prostate cancerElise L Lev
College of Nursing, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, Newark, NJ 07102, USA
Health Qual Life Outcomes 2:28. 2004..Litwin noted a need for analysis of QOL data in men treated for prostate cancer with different modes of therapy, as studies focusing on specific treatments will increase the homogeneity of research findings...
- Prospective study of quality of life of patients receiving treatment for prostate cancerLucille Sanzero Eller
College of Nursing, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, 180 University Avenue, Newark, NJ 07102, USA
Nurs Res 55:S28-36. 2006..No research was found that compared quality of life (QOL) outcomes of prostate cancer patients receiving intensity-modulated radiation therapies with prostate cancer patients receiving radical prostatectomy...