Affiliation: Rutgers University
- No longer undertreated? Depression diagnosis and antidepressant therapy in elderly long-stay nursing home residents, 1999 to 2007Dorothy Gaboda
Center for State Health Policy, Chronic Disease Management, and Outcomes, Institute for Health, Health Care Policy, and Aging Research, Rutgers University, New Brunswick, New Jersey
J Am Geriatr Soc 59:673-80. 2011..To examine the evolution of depression identification and use of antidepressants in elderly long-stay nursing home residents from 1999 through 2007 and the associated sociodemographic and facility characteristics...
- Creating needs-based tiered models for assisted living reimbursementSandra Howell-White
Rutgers Center for State Health Policy, 317 George Street, Suite 400, New Brunswick, NJ 08901, USA
Gerontologist 46:334-43. 2006....
- Unmet need, cost burden, and communication problems in SCHIP by special health care needs statusJane E Miller
Institute for Health, Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ, USA
Matern Child Health J 16:850-9. 2012..Future studies should use comprehensive measures of adequacy of coverage, including attitudinal, structural and economic perspectives...
- Assessing medication exposures and outcomes in the frail elderly: assessing research challenges in nursing home pharmacotherapyStephen Crystal
Center for Health Services Research on Pharmacotherapy, Chronic Disease Management and Outcomes, Institute for Health, Health Care Policy and Aging Research, Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ 08901, USA
Med Care 48:S23-31. 2010....
- Parental eligibility and enrollment in state children's health insurance program: the roles of parental health, employment, and family structureJane E Miller
Health, Health Care Policy and Aging Research, and the Edward J Bloustein School of Planning and Public Policy, Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ 08901, USA
Am J Public Health 101:274-7. 2011..61). Enrollment was higher among single parents (OR = 2.24; 95% CI = 1.17, 4.31). Roughly one third of eligible parents did not enroll, suggesting the need to increase awareness of parental eligibility and reduce barriers to enrollment...
- Context or composition: what explains variation in SCHIP disenrollment?Julie A Phillips
Institute for Health, Health Care Policy and Aging Research, Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ 08901, USA
Health Serv Res 39:865-85. 2004....