Affiliation: Rutgers University
- Gold nanostar substrates for SERS-based chemical sensing in the femtomolar regimeA S D S Indrasekara
Department of Materials Science and Engineering, Rutgers University, 607 Taylor Road, Piscataway, New Jersey 08854, USA
Nanoscale 6:8891-9. 2014..These characteristics make a strong case for the use of our nanostar-based SERS substrate in practical chemical sensing applications. ..
- Bottom-up optimization of SERS hot-spotsLaura Fabris
Department of Materials Science and Engineering, Institute for Advanced Materials Devices and Nanotechnology, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, 607 Taylor Road, Piscataway, New Jersey 08854, USA
Chem Commun (Camb) 48:9346-8. 2012..By holding the nanoparticles at subnanometer separation, the linker allowed us to optimize the hot-spot thereby significantly reducing the fluorescence background...
- Aptatag-based multiplexed assay for protein detection by surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopyLaura Fabris
Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, University of California, Santa Barbara, CA 93106, USA
Small 6:1550-7. 2010....
- A heterogeneous PNA-based SERS method for DNA detectionLaura Fabris
Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, Institute for Polymers and Organic Solids, University of California, Santa Barbara, California 93106, USA
J Am Chem Soc 129:6086-7. 2007
- Dimeric gold nanoparticle assemblies as tags for SERS-based cancer detectionA Swarnapali D S Indrasekara
Department of Materials Science and Engineering, Institute for Advanced Materials Devices and Nanotechnology, Rutgers University, 607 Taylor Road, Piscataway, New Jersey 08854, USA
Adv Healthc Mater 2:1370-6. 2013..Thus, these Raman reporter-based nanoparticle cluster probes present a promising and versatile optical imaging tool for fast, reliable, selective, and ultrasensitive tissue targeting and disease detection and screening. ..
- Submolecular control, spectroscopy and imaging of bond-selective chemistry in single functionalized moleculesYing Jiang
Department of Physics and Astronomy, University of California, Irvine, California 92697 4575, USA
Nat Chem 5:36-41. 2013..A detailed understanding of the Au-S bond and its non-local influence is fundamentally important for determining the electron transport in thiol-based molecular junction...