Affiliation: Rutgers University
- The impact of abbreviations on patient safetyLuigi Brunetti
Ernest Mario School of Pharmacy, Rutgers, State University of New Jersey, USA
Jt Comm J Qual Patient Saf 33:576-83. 2007
- The role of colesevelam hydrochloride in hypercholesterolemia and type 2 diabetes mellitusLuigi Brunetti
Ernest Mario School of Pharmacy, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, Somerville, USA
Ann Pharmacother 44:1196-206. 2010..To evaluate the safety and efficacy of colesevelam hydrochloride for the treatment of hypercholesterolemia and type 2 diabetes mellitus...
- Clinical efficacy of colesevelam in type 2 diabetes mellitusLuigi Brunetti
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, Ernest Mario School of Pharmacy, Piscataway, NJ, USA
J Pharm Pract 24:417-25. 2011..The clinical experience and role in therapy of colesevelam in type 2 diabetes mellitus (T2DM) is discussed...
- Abbreviations formally linked to medication errorsLuigi Brunetti
Healthcare Benchmarks Qual Improv 14:126-8. 2007..Many of the 'problem' abbreviations were on The Joint Commission's 'do not use' list. Reporting often found to be inaccurate and/or incomplete...
- A FMEA clinical laboratory case study: how to make problems and improvements measurableMario Capunzo
Laboratory of Hygiene and Occupational Medicine, University of Salerno, Italy
Clin Leadersh Manag Rev 18:37-41. 2004..Nevertheless, such activity needs a thorough planning because it is complex, even if the laboratory already operates an ISO 9000 Quality Management System...