J M Zajecka
Affiliation: Rush University Medical Center
- Antidepressant dosing and switching guidelines: focus on nefazodoneJohn Zajecka
Department of Psychiatry, Rush Presbyterian St Luke s Medical Center, Chicago, Ill 60612, USA
J Clin Psychiatry 63:42-7. 2002..In clinical trials, the efficacy of nefazodone was most clearly established at doses between 300 and 600 mg/day. At this dose range, discontinuations because of adverse events are low...
- Efficacy and safety of agomelatine in the treatment of major depressive disorder: a multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trialJohn Zajecka
Treatment Research Center, Department of Psychiatry, Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, IL 60612, USA
J Clin Psychopharmacol 30:135-44. 2010..The results showed significant antidepressant efficacy of agomelatine 50 mg/d, including a positive effect on sleep compared with placebo in outpatients with moderate to severe major depressive disorder...
- Clinical issues in long-term treatment with antidepressantsJ M Zajecka
Woman s Board Depression Treatment Research Center, Rush Presbyterian St Luke s Medical Center, Chicago, Ill 60612, USA
J Clin Psychiatry 61:20-5. 2000....
- Symptomatic and syndromal anxiety in chronic forms of major depression: effect of nefazodone, cognitive behavioral analysis system of psychotherapy, and their combinationPhilip T Ninan
Department of Psychiatry, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA 30329, USA
J Clin Psychiatry 63:434-41. 2002....
- Sexual function and satisfaction in the treatment of chronic major depression with nefazodone, psychotherapy, and their combinationJohn Zajecka
Department of Psychiatry, Rush Presbyterian St Luke s Medical Center, 1725 W Harrison Street, Suite 955, Chicago, IL 60612, USA
J Clin Psychiatry 63:709-16. 2002..This study compares the effects of antidepressant medication, psychotherapy, and combined treatment on sexual interest/satisfaction and function in patients with chronic major depression...
- Randomized, placebo-controlled trial of nefazodone maintenance treatment in preventing recurrence in chronic depressionAlan J Gelenberg
Department of Psychiatry, Health Sciences Center, University of Arizona, PO Box 245002, Tucson, AZ 85724 5002, USA
Biol Psychiatry 54:806-17. 2003..This randomized, placebo-controlled study of the efficacy and safety of nefazodone in preventing recurrence was conducted for patients with chronic MDD...
- Six-year perspectives on the safety and tolerability of nefazodoneDavid L Dunner
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, University of Washington, and Center for Anxiety and Depression, Seattle 98105 6099, USA
J Clin Psychiatry 63:32-41. 2002
- Olanzapine versus divalproex sodium for the treatment of acute mania and maintenance of remission: a 47-week studyMauricio Tohen
Lilly Research Laboratories, IN 46285, USA
Am J Psychiatry 160:1263-71. 2003..Few double-blind trials have compared longer-term efficacy and safety of medications for bipolar disorder. The authors report a 47-week comparison of olanzapine and divalproex...
- A Double-blind, randomized trial of St John's wort, fluoxetine, and placebo in major depressive disorderMaurizio Fava
Depression Clinical and Research Program, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA 02114, USA
J Clin Psychopharmacol 25:441-7. 2005..This study looks to compare the antidepressant efficacy and safety of a standardized extract of St John's wort with both placebo and fluoxetine...
- Lack of sexual dysfunction with the selective noradrenaline reuptake inhibitor reboxetine during treatment for major depressive disorderAnita H Clayton
University of Virginia, Department of Psychiatric Medicine, Charlottesville 22903, USA
Int Clin Psychopharmacol 18:151-6. 2003..These results suggest that reboxetine may be of particular benefit for patients at risk for sexual dysfunction with SSRIs...