J M Plate
Affiliation: Rush University Medical Center
- Major histocompatibility complex class I-related chain A/B (MICA/B) expression in tumor tissue and serum of pancreatic cancer: role of uric acid accumulation in gemcitabine-induced MICA/B expressionXiulong Xu
Department of General Surgery, Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, IL 60612, USA
BMC Cancer 11:194. 2011..In this study, we sought to study MICA/B expression in pancreatic cancer and to determine whether and how genotoxic drugs such as gemcitabine can affect MICA/B expression and natural killer cytotoxity...
- Clinical trials of vaccines for immunotherapy in pancreatic cancerJanet Plate
Division of Hematology, Oncology and Cell Therapy, Section of Medical Oncology, Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, IL 60612, USA
Expert Rev Vaccines 10:825-36. 2011..Current cancer trials for pancreatic cancer patients are discussed in this article...
- Current immunotherapeutic strategies in pancreatic cancerJanet M D Plate
Division of Oncology and Hematology, Department of Immunology Microbiology, Rush University Medical Center, 1653 West Congress Parkway, Chicago, IL 60612, USA
Surg Oncol Clin N Am 16:919-43, xi. 2007..Finally, the article discusses the choices of a variety of clinical trials using immune modulation for patients with pancreatic cancer...
- Effect of gemcitabine on immune cells in subjects with adenocarcinoma of the pancreasJanet M D Plate
Division of Oncology and Hematology, Department of Medicine, Rush University Medical Center, 1653 West Congress Parkway, Chicago, IL 60612, USA
Cancer Immunol Immunother 54:915-25. 2005....
- Immunobiotherapy directed against mutated and aberrantly expressed gene products in pancreas cancerJanet M D Plate
Division of Hematology and Oncology, Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, Illinois 60612, USA
J Cell Biochem 94:1069-77. 2005..Immunobiotherapy intervention of pancreas cancer must circumvent these obstacles and integrate effective immunotherapy with molecularly targeted approaches to pancreas cancer intervention...
- PI3-kinase regulates survival of chronic lymphocytic leukemia B-cells by preventing caspase 8 activationJanet M D Plate
Department of Medicine, Section of Medical Oncology, Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, IL 60612, USA
Leuk Lymphoma 45:1519-29. 2004..The data further support the hypothesis that signal transducing, membrane associated receptors triggered by extrinsic factors, maintain CLL leukemic B-cell survival in vivo by preventing caspase activation...
- Immune cell functions in pancreatic cancerJ M Plate
Section of Medical Oncology, Rush Cancer Institute, Rush Presbyterian St Luke s Medical Center, Chicago, IL 60612, USA
Crit Rev Immunol 20:375-92. 2000..Unless the problem of tumor-derived immunosuppressive products is addressed directly through basic and translational research studies, successful biotherapeutic treatment for pancreatic cancer may not be forthcoming...
- Gene expression in chronic lymphocytic leukemia B cells and changes during induction of apoptosisJ M Plate
Rush Presbyterian St Luke s Medical Center, Chicago, Ill 60612, USA
Exp Hematol 28:1214-24. 2000..Fludara enhances kinetics of apoptosis and induces expression of a gene responsive to stress that regulates expression of a kinase involved in initiation of the apoptotic pathway...
- Immunoregulation in pancreatic cancer patientsJ M Plate
Section of Medical Oncology, Department of Medicine, Rush Presbyterian St Luke s Medical Center, Chicago, IL 60612, USA
Cancer Immunol Immunother 48:270-9. 1999....
- Mycobacterium avium complex activates nuclear factor kappaB via induction of inflammatory cytokinesM Ghassemi
Department of Medicine, University of Illinois, Chicago, Illinois, 60612, USA
Cell Immunol 191:117-23. 1999..The rapid induction of TNFalpha may be important in the initial host response to MAC infection...