Neil S Ghodadra
Affiliation: Rush University Medical Center
- Open, mini-open, and all-arthroscopic rotator cuff repair surgery: indications and implications for rehabilitationNeil S Ghodadra
Rush University, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Chicago, IL, USA
J Orthop Sports Phys Ther 39:81-9. 2009..LEVEL OF EVIDENCE: Therapy, Level 5...
- Posterior instability of the shoulder: diagnosis and managementMatthew T Provencher
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Naval Medical Center, San Diego, California 92134 1112, USA
Am J Sports Med 39:874-86. 2011....
- The importance of the recognition and treatment of glenoid bone loss in an athletic populationSanjeev Bhatia
Division of Sports Medicine, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Rush University Medical Center, Rush Medical College of Rush University, Chicago, Illinois
Sports Health 3:435-40. 2011..Proper early recognition of glenoid bone injury in the setting of recurrent instability will lead to successful nonoperative and operative decision making, particularly in the athletic patient...
- Arthroscopic suprascapular nerve decompression: indications and surgical techniqueAnthony A Romeo
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Division of Sports Medicine, Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, IL 60612, USA
J Shoulder Elbow Surg 19:118-23. 2010..Although entrapment of the suprascapular nerve (SSN) is an infrequent presentation of shoulder pain, proper diagnosis and treatment are critical to prevent chronic supraspinatus and infraspinatus atrophy...
- Interval arthrometric comparison of anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction using bone-patellar tendon-bone autograft versus allograft: do grafts attenuate within the first year postoperatively?Neil S Ghodadra
Rush University Medical Center, Department of Orthopedic Surgery, Division of Sports Medicine, 1611 West Harrison Street, Suite 300, Chicago, IL 60612, USA
Am J Sports Med 40:1347-54. 2012..There is little information regarding the incremental changes in the postoperative laxity of patellar tendon (PT) autografts versus allografts in anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) reconstruction...
- An analysis of shoulder outcomes scores in 275 consecutive patients: disease-specific correlation across multiple shoulder conditionsMatthew T Provencher
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Naval Medical Center San Diego, 34800 Bob Wilson Drive, Suite 112, San Diego, CA 92134, USA
Mil Med 177:975-82. 2012....
- Complications associated with anterior shoulder instability repairRichard W Kang
Section of Sports Medicine, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Rush University Medical Center, Rush Medical College of Rush University, Chicago, IL 60611, USA
Arthroscopy 25:909-20. 2009....
- Biceps tenotomy versus tenodesis: a review of clinical outcomes and biomechanical resultsAndrew R Hsu
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, IL 60612 3835, USA
J Shoulder Elbow Surg 20:326-32. 2011....
- Patellofemoral kinematics after limited resurfacing of the trochleaMatthew Provencher
Division of Shoulder, Knee and Sports Surgery, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Naval Medical Center San Diego, 34800 Bob Wilson Dr, Ste 112, San Diego, CA 92134 1112, USA
J Knee Surg 22:310-6. 2009..Limited resurfacing of the trochlea restores contact area, peak pressure, and peak force to the intact state. These findings highlight the potential clinical use of limited patellofemoral resurfacing in trochlear chondral defects...