Affiliation: Rush University Medical Center
- Safety of etanercept in patients at high risk for mycobacterial tuberculosis infectionsRohit Aggarwal
Department of Rheumatology, Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, IL 60612, USA
J Rheumatol 36:914-7. 2009..We evaluated the risk of developing active TB among PPD-positive patients treated with etanercept...
- Psychometric properties of the EuroQol-5D and Short Form-6D in patients with systemic lupus erythematosusRohit Aggarwal
Section of Rheumatology, Rush University Medical Center, College of Nursing, 1725 W Harrison Street, Room 1017, Chicago, IL 60612, USA
J Rheumatol 36:1209-16. 2009..We evaluated the psychometric properties of 2 widely used preference-based generic HRQOL measures, EuroQol-5D (EQ-5D) and Short Form-6D (SF-6D), among United States patients with SLE...
- Rheumatologists' quality of care for lupus: comparison study between a university and county hospitalAnisha B Dua
Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, Illinois, USA
Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken) 64:1261-4. 2012..We compared physician quality of care (P-QOC), health-related quality of life (HRQOL), and disease activity and damage between SLE patients receiving outpatient care at a university and a county rheumatology clinic...
- Diagnosis delay in patients with ankylosing spondylitis: factors and outcomes--an Indian perspectiveRohit Aggarwal
Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, IL, USA
Clin Rheumatol 28:327-31. 2009..9%), followed by general physician (50%), and rheumatologist (12%). Continuing medical education workshops with a focus on clinical diagnosis of inflammatory back pain may help in early diagnosis of AS...
- The role of synovial fluid markers of catabolism and anabolism in osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and asymptomatic organ donorsRediet Kokebie
Section of Rheumatology, Department of Internal Medicine, Rush University Medical Center, 1653 West Congress Parkway, Chicago, IL 60612, USA
Arthritis Res Ther 13:R50. 2011..The purpose of this study was to correlate the level of anabolic and catabolic biomarkers in synovial fluid (SF) from patients with rheumatoid arthritis (RA), patients with osteoarthritis (OA) and asymptomatic organ donors...
- Clinical characteristics of patients with ankylosing spondylitis in IndiaRohit Aggarwal
Section of Rheumatology, Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, IL, USA
Clin Rheumatol 28:1199-205. 2009..1%). In conclusion, the features of AS in Indian patients were broadly similar to other part of world, with the exception of increased frequency of peripheral arthritis...