Suzanne L West
Affiliation: RTI International
- Communicating quantitative risks and benefits in promotional prescription drug labeling or print advertisingSuzanne L West
RTI International, NC, USA
Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf 22:447-58. 2013....
- Prevalence of low sexual desire and hypoactive sexual desire disorder in a nationally representative sample of US womenSuzanne L West
RTI International, 3040 Cornwallis Rd, PO Box 12194, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709 2194, USA
Arch Intern Med 168:1441-9. 2008..We sought to estimate the prevalence of low sexual desire and hypoactive sexual desire disorder (HSDD) in US women, focusing on their menopausal status...
- Reflections on the use of electronic health record data for clinical researchSuzanne L West
RTI International, 3040 Cornwallis Road, PO Box 12194, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709 2194, USA
Health Informatics J 15:108-21. 2009..We conclude by reflecting on what we would have done differently and by making recommendations to streamline the process...
- Initial and subsequent therapy for newly diagnosed type 2 diabetes patients treated in primary care using data from a vendor-based electronic health recordEmily S Brouwer
RTI International, Research Triangle Park, NC, USA
Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf 21:920-8. 2012....
- The challenges of linking health insurer claims with electronic medical recordsSuzanne L West
RTI International, USA University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, USA
Health Informatics J 20:22-34. 2014..Because linking EMR data to health insurer claims can produce a clinically rich longitudinal data set, assessing the completeness and quality of the data is critical to health services research and health-care quality measurements. ..
- Hypoactive sexual desire disorder in postmenopausal women: quality of life and health burdenAndrea K Biddle
Department of Health Policy and Management, Gillings, School of Global Public Health, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC, USA
Value Health 12:763-72. 2009..To describe the health-related quality of life (HRQOL) implications of hypoactive sexual desire disorder (HSDD) in a national sample of postmenopausal women ages 30–70...
- A systematic review of the literature on female sexual dysfunction prevalence and predictorsSuzanne L West
Cecil G Sheps Center for Health Services Research, Department of Epidemiology, School of Public Health, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill 27599 7590, USA
Annu Rev Sex Res 15:40-172. 2004..Definitions of female sexual dysfunction have been developed and refined recently, but there is an urgent need to determine measurable outcomes that can be used for future work...
- Systematic review of the evidence regarding potential complications of inhaled corticosteroid use in asthma: collaboration of American College of Chest Physicians, American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology, and American College of Allergy, AsthmFrank T Leone
Jefferson Medical College, Thomas Jefferson University, 1015 Chestnut Street, Suite M100, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA
Chest 124:2329-40. 2003....