Edith G Walsh
Affiliation: RTI International
- Cognitive function and acute care utilizationEdith G Walsh
Center for Health Economics Research, Waltham, Massachusetts, USA
J Gerontol B Psychol Sci Soc Sci 58:S38-49. 2003..By including proxy assessments of cognitive function, this is the first study to include individuals unable to respond themselves...
- Quality improvement in a primary care case management programEdith G Walsh
Health Care Financ Rev 23:71-84. 2002..We also provide lessons learned that may be useful to other States considering implementing similar activities...
- Managed care and dually eligible beneficiaries: challenges in coordinationEdith G Walsh
Research Triangle Institute, 411 Waverley Oaks Road, Suite 330, Waltham, MA 02452 8414, USA
Health Care Financ Rev 24:63-82. 2002....
- Mode of administration effects on disability measures in a sample of frail beneficiariesEdith G Walsh
RTI International, 1440 Main Street, Suite 310, Waltham, MA 02451 1623, USA
Gerontologist 47:838-44. 2007..To compare disability rates resulting from several modes of survey administration in a single sample of frail elders...
- Functional impairment levels in PACE enrolleesEdith G Walsh
RTI International, Waltham, MA 02451, USA
Health Care Financ Rev 29:81-8. 2008
- Provider support in complementary and alternative medicine: exploring the role of patient empowermentCarla M Bann
RTI International, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709, USA
J Altern Complement Med 16:745-52. 2010..Yet there is a lack of scales to assess aspects of complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) provider support...
- Potentially avoidable hospitalizations of dually eligible Medicare and Medicaid beneficiaries from nursing facility and Home- and Community-Based Services waiver programsEdith G Walsh
Department of Aging, Disability and Long Term Care, RTI International, Waltham, Massachusetts, USA
J Am Geriatr Soc 60:821-9. 2012..The objective of this study was to examine the incidence, costs, and factors associated with potentially avoidable hospitalizations (PAH) in this population...
- Urinary incontinence, functional status, and health-related quality of life among Medicare beneficiaries enrolled in the program for all-inclusive care for the elderly and dual eligible demonstration special needs plansGalina Khatutsky
RTI International, Waltham, Massachusetts 02451 1623, USA
J Ambul Care Manage 36:35-49. 2013..Urinary incontinence is prevalent among frail community-dwelling adults and has substantial impact on quality of life...