Affiliation: RTI International
- Using PhenX measures to identify opportunities for cross-study analysisHuaqin Pan
RTI International, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709, USA
Hum Mutat 33:849-57. 2012..Associating PhenX measures with existing standards (LOINC® and caDSR) and mapping to dbGaP study variables extends the utility of these measures by revealing new opportunities for cross-study analysis...
- Transcriptome analysis reveals new insight into appressorium formation and function in the rice blast fungus Magnaporthe oryzaeYeonyee Oh
North Carolina State University, Center for Integrated Fungal Research, Raleigh, NC 27695 7251, USA
Genome Biol 9:R85. 2008..Infection by this and many other fungal plant pathogens requires the development of a specialized infection cell called an appressorium. The molecular processes regulating appressorium formation are incompletely understood...
- The role of transposable element clusters in genome evolution and loss of synteny in the rice blast fungus Magnaporthe oryzaeMichael R Thon
Department of Plant Pathology and Microbiology, Texas A and M University, College Station, TX 77843, USA
Genome Biol 7:R16. 2006....
- Using the PhenX Toolkit to Add Standard Measures to a StudyTabitha Hendershot
RTI International, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, USA
Curr Protoc Hum Genet . 2011..To help researchers find studies with comparable data, PhenX measures and variables are being mapped to studies in the database of Genotypes and Phenotypes (dbGaP)...
- Sample and data sharing: Observations from a central data repositoryMary Anne Ardini
RTI International, PO Box 12194, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709, USA
Clin Biochem 47:252-7. 2014..In this paper, we recap aspects of establishing the mechanism; detail the challenges and limitations of data and sample sharing, and explore the future of resource sharing in light of the evolving environment of research funding...
- 'What's in the NIDDK CDR?'--public query tools for the NIDDK central data repositoryHuaqin Pan
RTI International, Social, Statistical and Environmental Sciences, PO Box 12194, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709, USA
Database (Oxford) 2013:bas058. 2013..This suite of tools will increase the use and maximize the value of the NIDDK data and biospecimen repositories as important resources for the research community. Database URL: https://www.niddkrepository.org/niddk/home.do...
- The PhenX Toolkit: get the most from your measuresCarol M Hamilton
RTI International, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina 27709, USA
Am J Epidemiol 174:253-60. 2011..Broad acceptance and use of PhenX measures will promote cross-study comparisons to increase statistical power for identifying and replicating variants associated with complex diseases and with gene-gene and gene-environment interactions...