Affiliation: RTI International
- Adherence to antiretroviral treatment and correlation with risk of hospitalization among commercially insured HIV patients in the United StatesPaul E Sax
Brigham and Women s Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
PLoS ONE 7:e31591. 2012..This study assessed differences in adherence using the number of pills taken per day, and evaluated how adherence correlated with hospitalization...
- Medicare fee-for-service enrollees with primary acute myeloid leukemia: an analysis of treatment patterns, survival, and healthcare resource utilization and costsJuliana Meyers
RTI Health Solutions, 3040 Cornwallis Road, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709, USA
Appl Health Econ Health Policy 11:275-86. 2013....
- Health care resource utilization and costs associated with restless legs syndrome among managed care enrollees treated with dopamine agonistsJuliana Meyers
RTI Health Solutions, 200 Park Offices Drive, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709, USA
Manag Care 21:44-51. 2012..This study assessed the direct economic burden of restless legs syndrome (RLS) among patients treated with dopamine agonists (DAs) using a large United States managed care database...
- Economic burden and comorbidities of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder among pediatric patients hospitalized in the United StatesJuliana Meyers
RTI Health Solutions, 200 Park Offices Drive, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709 USA
Child Adolesc Psychiatry Ment Health 4:31. 2010..abstract:..
- Stroke and transient ischemic attack in the long-term care setting: patient characteristics, medication treatment, and length of stayJuliana L Meyers
RTI Health Solutions, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina 27709, USA
Consult Pharm 26:170-81. 2011..To examine the percentage of patients treated with antiplatelet or anticoagulant therapy among patients with stroke or transient ischemic attack (TIA) in the long-term care setting...
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus and renal impairment in a large outpatient electronic medical records database: rates of diagnosis and antihyperglycemic medication dose adjustmentJuliana L Meyers
Health Economics, RTI Health Solutions, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709, USA
Postgrad Med 123:133-43. 2011..To assess rates of diagnosis and antihyperglycemic dose adjustment in patients with moderate to end-stage renal impairment (RI) and type 2 diabetes mellitus (T2DM)...