Affiliation: RTI International
- Estimation of non-response bias in the Medicare FFS HOSNancy McCall
Research Triangle Institute RTI International, Washington, DC 20036, USA
Health Care Financ Rev 25:27-41. 2004..63 and 0.46 lower after adjustment for propensity weighting. These levels are small for component scores suggesting that survey non-response to the FFS HOS does not adversely affect estimates of average health status for this population...
- Results of the Medicare Health Support disease-management pilot programNancy McCall
RTI International, Washington, DC 20005, USA
N Engl J Med 365:1704-12. 2011..In the Medicare Modernization Act of 2003, Congress required the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services to test the commercial disease-management model in the Medicare fee-for-service program...
- Evaluation of Medicare Health Support chronic disease pilot programJerry Cromwell
Research Triangle Institute International, Waltham, MA 02451, USA
Health Care Financ Rev 30:47-60. 2008..Results to date indicate limited success in achieving Medicare cost savings or reducing acute care utilization...
- Missing productivity gains in the Medicare physician Fee Schedule: where are they?Jerry Cromwell
Research Triangle Institute, Research Triangle Park, NC, USA
Med Care Res Rev 67:676-93. 2010....
- The economic burden of major adult visual disorders in the United StatesDavid B Rein
RTI International, Research Triangle Park, NC, USA
Arch Ophthalmol 124:1754-60. 2006....
- Validating CPT typical times for Medicare office evaluation and management (E/M) servicesJerry Cromwell
Med Care Res Rev 63:236-55. 2006..Upcoding visit content to higher paid CPT visit codes may also explain seemingly longer Medicare billed times and call for payment reductions as well...
- Symptoms, diagnoses, and time to key diagnostic procedures among older U.S. women with ovarian cancerA Blythe Ryerson
Division of Cancer Prevention and Control, National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion, Coordinating Center for Health Promotion, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Obstet Gynecol 109:1053-61. 2007....