Megan A Lewis
Affiliation: RTI International
- Tailored text messaging intervention for HIV adherence: a proof-of-concept studyMegan A Lewis
Health Communication Program, RTI International, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709 2194, USA
Health Psychol 32:248-53. 2013..This study sought to determine if dynamically tailored medication messages delivered to people living with HIV (PLWH) via text messaging would be well received and enhance adherence and clinical outcomes...
- Couples' notions about preconception health: implications for framing social marketing plansMegan A Lewis
RTI International, 3040 Cornwallis Road, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709, USA
Am J Health Promot 27:S20-7. 2013..These variables are typically referred to as the four social marketing P's...
- Addressing HIV knowledge, risk reduction, social support, and patient involvement using SMS: results of a proof-of-concept studyJennifer D Uhrig
RTI International, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina 27709, USA
J Health Commun 17:128-45. 2012..Future research should include a larger sample, a control group, multiple sites, younger participants, and longer term follow-up...
- Beyond reminders: a conceptual framework for using short message service to promote prevention and improve healthcare quality and clinical outcomes for people living with HIVCurtis M Coomes
Substance Abuse Treatment Evaluations and Interventions, RTI International, Research Triangle Park, NC, USA
AIDS Care 24:348-57. 2012..We recommend that future studies explore the potential linkages between variations in SMS characteristics and these mediating factors to determine if and how they influence the larger outcomes...
- Implementing an SMS-Based Intervention for Persons Living With Human Immunodeficiency VirusJennie L Harris
RTI International, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina Ms Harris, Drs Furberg, Lewis, Coomes, and Uhrig, and Mr Williams and Howard Brown Health Center Ms Martin and Children s Memorial Hospital Dr Kuhns, Chicago, Illinois
J Public Health Manag Pract 19:E9-E16. 2013..A larger-scale intervention study that incorporates these stakeholders' suggestions for improvement is warranted...
- HIV prevalence and risk among heterosexual methamphetamine injectors in CaliforniaAlex H Kral
RTI International, San Francisco, California 94104, USA
Subst Use Misuse 46:1081-9. 2011..There was no significant difference in HIV sero-status by methamphetamine use. Suggestions are made for designing HIV prevention programs. The study's limitations are noted...
- Tailored Messaging for Couple Chronic Illness ManagementMegan Lewis; Fiscal Year: 2007....