Affiliation: RTI International
- Antipsychotic adherence patterns and health care utilization and costs among patients discharged after a schizophrenia-related hospitalizationMichael Markowitz
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC, Titusville, New Jersey
BMC Psychiatry 13:246. 2013..e., before and after schizophrenia-related hospitalization) among Medicaid-enrolled patients experiencing a schizophrenia-related hospitalization...
- Influenza-related health care utilization and productivity losses during seasons with and without a match between the seasonal and vaccine virus B lineageSudeep Karve
RTI Health Solutions, 200 Park Offices Drive, Research Triangle Park, NC 277709, USA
Vaccine 31:3370-88. 2013..To assess and compare direct medical costs (incurred by payers) and indirect productivity losses (incurred by employers) associated with influenza seasons with matched or mismatched circulating and vaccine containing influenza B lineages...
- Annual all-cause healthcare costs among influenza patients with and without influenza-related complications: analysis of a United States managed care databaseSudeep Karve
RTI Health Solutions, 200 Park Offices Drive, Post Office Box 12194, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709, USA
Appl Health Econ Health Policy 11:119-28. 2013..However, limited data exists on the healthcare cost burden for influenza patients with and without influenza-related complications...
- Healthcare utilization and comorbidity burden among children and young adults in the United States with systemic lupus erythematosus or inflammatory bowel diseaseSudeep Karve
RTI Health Solutions, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709 2194, USA
J Pediatr 161:662-670.e2. 2012....
- Cost impact of complications in meningococcal disease: evidence from a United States managed care populationKeith L Davis
RTI Health Solutions, Research Triangle Park, NC USA
Hum Vaccin 7:458-65. 2011..To compare health care utilization and associated costs among patients with and without invasive meningococcal disease (IMD)-related sequelae...
- Population trends and disparities in outpatient utilization of neurologists for ischemic strokeSudeep Karve
Department of Health Economics, RTI Health Solutions, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina
J Stroke Cerebrovasc Dis 22:938-45. 2013..We assessed ischemic stroke (IS)-related outpatient utilization across physician specialty and time, exploring any demographic variability, using recent US population-based data...