Catherine B Johannes
Affiliation: RTI International
- Distressing sexual problems in United States women revisited: prevalence after accounting for depressionCatherine B Johannes
Department of Pharmacoepidemiology and Risk Management, Research Triangle Institute RTI Health Solutions, Waltham, Massachusetts 02451, USA
J Clin Psychiatry 70:1698-706. 2009....
- Risk of serious ventricular arrhythmia and sudden cardiac death in a cohort of users of domperidone: a nested case-control studyCatherine B Johannes
Department of Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety, RTI Health Solutions, 1440 Main Street, Suite 310, Waltham, MA 02451, USA
Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf 19:881-8. 2010....
- The prevalence of chronic pain in United States adults: results of an Internet-based surveyCatherine B Johannes
RTI Health Solutions, Waltham, Massachusetts 02451, USA
J Pain 11:1230-9. 2010..Chronic pain is prevalent among US adults and is related to indicators of poorer socioeconomic status...
- The effect of pharmacotherapy for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder on risk of seizures in pediatric patients as assessed in an insurance claims databaseAndrew T McAfee
1i3 Drug Safety, Waltham, Massachusetts, USA
Curr Drug Saf 3:123-31. 2008..To estimate the rate of new-onset seizure in ADHD patients in relation to ADHD pharmacotherapy...
- The incidence of first provoked and unprovoked seizure in pediatric patients with and without psychiatric diagnosesAndrew T McAfee
i3 Drug Safety, Waltham, Massachusetts 02451, USA
Epilepsia 48:1075-82. 2007..To estimate the rate of new-onset afebrile provoked and unprovoked seizure in a general pediatric population and subgroups of patients with and without psychiatric diagnoses other than attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)...
- Incidence of allergic reactions associated with antibacterial use in a large, managed care organisationCatherine B Johannes
i3 Drug Safety, Waltham, MA 02451, USA
Drug Saf 30:705-13. 2007..Data on the incidence of serious allergic reactions to fluoroquinolone antibacterials are mainly derived from spontaneous reports that cannot be used to accurately estimate incidence...