Amanda A Honeycutt
Affiliation: RTI International
- Cost-effectiveness of hospital vaccination programs in North CarolinaAmanda A Honeycutt
RTI UNC Center of Excellence in Health Promotion Economics, RTI International, 2951 Flowers Road South, Atlanta, GA, USA
Vaccine 25:1484-96. 2007..These findings suggest that SOPs are a cost-effective approach for increasing adult vaccination coverage rates in hospital settings...
- The costs and impacts of testing for hepatitis C virus antibody in public STD clinicsAmanda A Honeycutt
RTI International, Research Triangle Park, NC, USA
Public Health Rep 122:55-62. 2007..To estimate the cost and cost-effectiveness of testing sexually transmitted disease (STD) clinic subgroups for antibodies to hepatitis C virus (HCV)...
- Comparing cost-of-illness estimates from alternative approaches: an application to diabetesAmanda A Honeycutt
RTI International and RTI UNC Center of Excellence in Health Promotion Economics, 118 Beaufain Street, Charleston, SC 29401, USA
Health Serv Res 44:303-20. 2009..To compare disease cost estimates from two commonly used approaches...
- Projection of diabetic retinopathy and other major eye diseases among people with diabetes mellitus: United States, 2005-2050Jinan B Saaddine
Division of Diabetes Translation Vision Health Initiative, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, GA 30341, USA
Arch Ophthalmol 126:1740-7. 2008..To estimate the number of people with diabetic retinopathy (DR), vision-threatening DR (VTDR), glaucoma, and cataracts among Americans 40 years or older with diagnosed diabetes mellitus for the years 2005-2050...
- Outcomes and costs of community health worker interventions: a systematic reviewMeera Viswanathan
RTI International, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709 2194, USA
Med Care 48:792-808. 2010..We conducted a systematic review on outcomes and costs of community health worker (CHW) interventions. CHWs are increasingly expected to improve health outcomes cost-effectively for the underserved...
- A tool for the economic analysis of mass prophylaxis operations with an application to H1N1 influenza vaccination clinicsBo Hyun Cho
Carter Consulting, Inc, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
J Public Health Manag Pract 17:E22-8. 2011..Results from pilot tests with school-based H1N1 influenza vaccination clinic managers are described. The tool can also contribute to planning efforts for universal seasonal influenza vaccination...
- Forecasting age-related macular degeneration through the year 2050: the potential impact of new treatmentsDavid B Rein
Research Triangle Institute International, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, USA
Arch Ophthalmol 127:533-40. 2009..To forecast age-related macular degeneration (AMD) and its consequences in the United States through the year 2050 with different treatment scenarios...
- Impact of the CDC's Section 317 Immunization Grants Program funding on childhood vaccination coverageDavid B Rein
Health, Social Science, and Economic Research unit of RTI International, Atlanta, GA 30341, USA
Am J Public Health 96:1548-53. 2006..Policymakers charged with funding public health programs should consider this study's findings, which indicate that money allocated to vaccine activities translates directly into higher vaccine coverage rates...
- Allocating HIV prevention resources: a tool for state and local decision makingAnke Richter
Naval Postgraduate School, Monterey, CA, United States
Health Policy 87:342-9. 2008..By quantifying the impact of policy choices in terms of efficiency, cost, and distribution, the resource allocation tool makes the decision process more transparent and permits more informed choices...