M Nabil El-Khorazaty
Affiliation: RTI International
- Recruitment and retention of low-income minority women in a behavioral intervention to reduce smoking, depression, and intimate partner violence during pregnancyM Nabil El-Khorazaty
Statistics and Epidemiology Unit, RTI International, 6110 Executive Blvd, Suite 902, Rockville, MD 20852 3903, USA
BMC Public Health 7:233. 2007..non-retained women and lost to follow-up vs. dropped-out women are presented. In addition, subgroups of pregnant women who are less (more) likely to be retained are identified...
- Low-income minority mothers' reports of infant health care utilisation compared with medical recordsKennan D Murray
Statistics and Epidemiology Unit, RTI International, Rockville, MD, USA
Paediatr Perinat Epidemiol 21:274-83. 2007..well-baby visits. Future studies that evaluate health care utilisation data should take these discrepancies into consideration in their selection of information source, and in their interpretation of the data...
- Relationships between self-reported smoking, household environmental tobacco smoke exposure and depressive symptoms in a pregnant minority populationSylvia Tan
Statistics and Epidemiology Unit, Research Triangle Institute, RTI International, 701 13th Street NW, Suite 750, Washington, DC 20005, USA
Matern Child Health J 15:S65-74. 2011..Interventions designed to encourage behavior change should include screening for depression, and build skills so that women are better able to address the social environment...
- Understanding the association of biomedical, psychosocial and behavioral risks with adverse pregnancy outcomes among African-Americans in Washington, DCMichele Kiely
Division of Epidemiology, Statistics and Prevention Research, Eunice Kennedy Shriver NICHD NIH HHS, 6100 Executive Blvd, Rockville, MD 20852 7510, USA
Matern Child Health J 15:S85-95. 2011..Preconceptional factors strongly influence pregnancy outcomes. For many of these women, the high risks they brought into pregnancy were more likely to impact their pregnancy outcomes than events during pregnancy...
- NIH D.C. INITIATIVE TO REDUCE INFANT MORTALITYNABIL EL KHORAZATY; Fiscal Year: 2003..Methods applied in these areas will be the state-of-the art. The investigators will develop and maintain a website that is consistent with the Initiative's environment. ..
- Data Coordination Center for the NIH-DC InitiativeNABIL EL KHORAZATY; Fiscal Year: 2006..We will supplement our base staff with in-house expertise in survey and evaluation methodology, data acquisition and management, and data analysis, changing personnel as the demands of the study change. ..