Arthur J Bonito
Affiliation: RTI International
- Assessing the preparedness of research integrity officers (RIOs) to appropriately handle possible research misconduct casesArthur J Bonito
RTI, International, 3040 Cornwallis Road, Box 12194, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709, USA
Sci Eng Ethics 18:605-19. 2012....
- Executive summary: dental care considerations for vulnerable populationsArthur J Bonito
Health Care Organization, Delivery and Access, Research Triangle Institute, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709, USA
Spec Care Dentist 22:5S-10S. 2002
- Disparities in immunizations among elderly Medicare beneficiaries, 2000 to 2002Arthur J Bonito
RTI International, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, USA
Am J Prev Med 27:153-60. 2004..This 2003 study examines recent trends and disparities for influenza and pneumococcal immunizations among elderly, non-institutionalized Medicare beneficiaries...
- Impact of local adjuncts to scaling and root planing in periodontal disease therapy: a systematic reviewArthur J Bonito
Program on Health Care Organization, Delivery and Access, Health, Social, and Economic Research, Research Triangle Institute International, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709 2194, USA
J Periodontol 76:1227-36. 2005..Primary outcomes considered are reductions in probing depth (PD) and gains in clinical attachment level (CAL)...
- Preparing whistleblowers for reporting research misconductArthur J Bonito
RTI International, Research Triangle Park, NC, USA
Account Res 19:308-28. 2012..We believe that RIOs who more fully inform whistleblowers are providing timely preparation and building whistleblowers' confidence so they can make a more informed decision about reporting and experience less stress...
- A systematic review of complication risks for HIV-positive patients undergoing invasive dental proceduresLauren L Patton
Department of Dental Ecology, School of Dentistry, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill 27599 7450, USA
J Am Dent Assoc 133:195-203. 2002....
- Impact of influenza immunization on medical expenditures among Medicare elderly, 1999-2003Boyd H Gilman
Mathematica Policy Research, Cambridge, Massachusetts 02139, USA
Am J Prev Med 32:107-15. 2007..The impact of influenza immunization on expenditures for inpatient, outpatient, and professional services among elderly Medicare beneficiaries between 1999 and 2003 was examined...
- Coping with toothache pain: a qualitative study of low-income persons and minoritiesLeonard A Cohen
Department of Health Promotion and Policy, University of Maryland Dental School, 650 West Baltimore Street, Baltimore, MD 21201, USA
J Public Health Dent 67:28-35. 2007..This study examined the behavioral impact of toothache pain as well as self-care strategies for pain relief among minority and low-income individuals...