Wayne L Anderson
Affiliation: RTI International
- Estimates of state-level health-care expenditures associated with disabilityWayne L Anderson
RTI International, PO Box 12194, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709 2194, USA
Public Health Rep 125:44-51. 2010..We estimated state-level disability-associated health-care expenditures (DAHE) for the U.S. adult population...
- Workforce issues and consumer satisfaction in Medicaid personal assistance servicesWayne L Anderson
RTI International, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709 2194, USA
Health Care Financ Rev 28:87-101. 2006..Efforts to improve workforce issues are needed to improve the quality of care of these services...
- Personal care satisfaction among aged and physically disabled Medicaid beneficiariesGalina Khatutsky
RTI International, Waltham, MA 02451 1623, USA
Health Care Financ Rev 28:69-86. 2006....
- Are consumer-directed home care beneficiaries satisfied? Evidence from Washington stateJoshua M Wiener
Aging, Disability and Long Term Care, RTI International, 701 13th Street NW, Suite 750, Washington, DC 20005 3967, USA
Gerontologist 47:763-74. 2007..This study analyzed the effect of consumer-directed versus agency-directed home care on satisfaction with paid personal assistance services among Medicaid beneficiaries in Washington State...
- Effects of state Medicaid home care Medicare maximization programs on Medicare expendituresWayne L Anderson
Research Triangle Institute, 3040 Cornwallis Road, P O Box 12194, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709 2194, USA
Home Health Care Serv Q 22:19-40. 2003..We also found significantly higher Medicare spending in states with lower Medicaid spending levels, suggesting that states with high Medicaid utilization have potential to shift some of these expenditures to Medicare...
- Immigrant and non-immigrant certified nursing assistants in nursing homes: how do they differ?Galina Khatutsky
RTI International, Waltham, MA 02451, USA
J Aging Soc Policy 22:267-87. 2010..The paper discusses major policy issues that arise from the increase in immigrant labor in long-term care...
- Cost-effectiveness of hospital vaccination programs in North CarolinaAmanda A Honeycutt
RTI UNC Center of Excellence in Health Promotion Economics, RTI International, 2951 Flowers Road South, Atlanta, GA, USA
Vaccine 25:1484-96. 2007..These findings suggest that SOPs are a cost-effective approach for increasing adult vaccination coverage rates in hospital settings...
- Retiree health insurance: recent trends and tomorrow's prospectsLauren A McCormack
University of Wisconsin at Madison, USA
Health Care Financ Rev 23:17-34. 2002..The forces discouraging its growth--rising premium costs, a slower economy, judicial challenges, and an uncertain Medicare+Choice (M+C) program and policy agenda--far outweigh the forces likely to encourage expansion...
- Trends in retiree health benefitsLauren A McCormack
RTI International, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, USA
Health Aff (Millwood) 21:169-76. 2002..Indemnity enrollment remains strong among retirees, and employers are cautious about Medicare+Choice because of continuing plan withdrawals. Numerous indicators point to a further and accelerating decline in retiree coverage...
- Why do they stay? Job tenure among certified nursing assistants in nursing homesJoshua M Wiener
Aging, Disability, and Long Term Care Program, RTI International, Washington, DC 20005, USA
Gerontologist 49:198-210. 2009..This study identifies factors related to job tenure among certified nursing assistants (CNAs) working in nursing homes...
- Adoption of retrospective Medicare maximization billing practices by state Medicaid home care programsWayne L Anderson
Research Triangle Institute, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, USA
J Health Polit Policy Law 28:859-81. 2003....
- Making the system work for home care qualityJoshua M Wiener
RTI International, USA
J Healthc Qual 31:18-23. 2009..The paper concludes by drawing implications for policy...
- Medicare maximization by state Medicaid programs: effects on Medicare home care utilizationWayne L Anderson
Med Care Res Rev 60:201-22. 2003....