J S Winston
Affiliation: Roswell Park Cancer Institute
- Downregulation of gelsolin correlates with the progression to breast carcinomaJ S Winston
Department of Pathology, Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Buffalo, NY 14263, USA
Breast Cancer Res Treat 65:11-21. 2001..06). In summary, the frequency of gelsolin deficiency increases significantly with progression from ADH to DCIS to ICA. Additionally, gelsolin expression may be an independent marker of prognosis...
- Down-regulation of gelsolin expression in human breast ductal carcinoma in situ with and without invasionH L Asch
Department of Pathology, Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Buffalo, New York 14263, USA
Breast Cancer Res Treat 55:179-88. 1999..0001) suggests additional investigation is needed to determine the potential of altered gelsolin expression as a marker for prognosis and for therapeutic interventions in breast cancer...
- Intraoperative pathologic evaluation of a breast cancer sentinel lymph node biopsy as a determinant for synchronous axillary lymph node dissectionJ M Kane
Division of Surgical Oncology, Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Buffalo, New York 14263, USA
Ann Surg Oncol 8:361-7. 2001..These techniques permitted synchronous ALND in over half of all patients with a positive SLN. This represents a potential benefit to the patient by eliminating a second hospitalization for delayed ALND...
- Widespread loss of gelsolin in breast cancers of humans, mice, and ratsH L Asch
Department of Experimental Pathology, Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Buffalo, New York 14263, USA
Cancer Res 56:4841-5. 1996..Our results show that partial or total loss of gelsolin expression is common to the majority of breast cancers of diverse etiologies in three animal species and point to gelsolin as a candidate suppressor of breast cancer...
- Accuracy of sentinel node biopsy in predicting nodal status in patients with breast carcinomaM S Sabel
Division of Surgery, Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Elm and Carlton Streets, Buffalo, NY 14263, USA
J Surg Oncol 77:243-6. 2001..The status of the sentinel node accurately identifies the status of the axillary basin...
- Angiogenesis and dynamic MR imaging gadolinium enhancement of malignant and benign breast lesionsP C Stomper
Division of Diagnostic Imaging, Roswell Park Cancer Institute, School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, SUNY at Buffalo 14263, USA
Breast Cancer Res Treat 45:39-46. 1997..To determine whether dynamic magnetic resonance (MR) imaging enhancement parameters are associated with vessel density of malignant and benign breast lesions...
- Breast cancer risk factors and HER2 over-expression in tumorsH Swede
Department of Cancer Prevention, Epidemiology and Biostatistics, Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Buffalo, New York 14263, USA
Cancer Detect Prev 25:511-9. 2001..Should the link to breast cancer be established, HER2 positive benign breast disease could potentially serve as an early marker for preventive intervention...
- Flow cytometric DNA analysis of specimen mammography-guided fine-needle aspirates of ductal carcinoma in situP C Stomper
Division of Diagnostic Imaging, Roswell Park Cancer Institute, School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, SUNY at Buffalo, NY 14263, USA
J Exp Clin Cancer Res 19:309-15. 2000....
- Altered expression and localization of PKC eta in human breast tumorsP A Masso-Welch
Department of Pharmacology and Therapeutics, Grace Cancer Drug Center, Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Buffalo, NY 14263, USA
Breast Cancer Res Treat 68:211-23. 2001..The invasive tumors which possessed high PKC eta staining were associated with positive lymph node status. These results demonstrate that quantitative and qualitative alterations in PKC eta occur in human breast cancers...