Russell P Rosenberg
- An assessment of the efficacy and safety of eszopiclone in the treatment of transient insomnia in healthy adultsRussell Rosenberg
Northside Hospital Sleep Medicine Institute, 5780 Peachtree Dunwoody Road, Suite 150, Atlanta, GA 30342, USA
Sleep Med 6:15-22. 2005..This randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study assessed the efficacy and safety of eszopiclone, a non-benzodiazepine hypnotic agent, in healthy adults using the first-night effect model of transient insomnia...
- Sleep maintenance insomnia: strengths and weaknesses of current pharmacologic therapiesRussell P Rosenberg
Northside Hospital Sleep Medicine Institute, Atlanta, GA, USA
Ann Clin Psychiatry 18:49-56. 2006..When insomnia is recognized, considerable emphasis has been placed on improving sleep onset; however, there is growing evidence that improving sleep maintenance is an equally important treatment goal...
- A pilot study evaluating acute use of eszopiclone in patients with mild to moderate obstructive sleep apnea syndromeRussell Rosenberg
Northside Hospital Sleep Medicine Institute, 1000 Johnson Ferry Road NE, Atlanta, GA 30342, USA
Sleep Med 8:464-70. 2007..To evaluate the effects of eszopiclone on measures of respiration and sleep using polysomnography in patients with mild to moderate obstructive sleep apnea syndrome (OSAS)...
- A phase 3, double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled study of armodafinil for excessive sleepiness associated with jet lag disorderRussell P Rosenberg
NeuroTrials Research, Atlanta, GA 30342, USA
Mayo Clin Proc 85:630-8. 2010..To assess the effect of armodafinil, the longer-lasting isomer of modafinil, on jet lag disorder...
- Efficacy and tolerability of indiplon in transient insomniaRussell Rosenberg
Atlanta Sleep Institute, Atlanta, GA 30342, USA
J Clin Sleep Med 3:374-9. 2007..The efficacy of indiplon was evaluated by polysomnography (PSG) in an experimental model of transient insomnia consisting of the first night effect combined with a 2-hour phase advance...
- Optimal treatment of obstructive sleep apnea and excessive sleepinessRussell Rosenberg
Atlanta School of Sleep Medicine and Technology, 1100 Johnson Ferry Road, Suite 580, Atlanta, GA, 30342, USA
Adv Ther 26:295-312. 2009..Furthermore, the life expectancy of patients with untreated OSA is significantly reduced...