Ivan C Rokos
- Rationale for establishing regional ST-elevation myocardial infarction receiving center (SRC) networksIvan C Rokos
Department of Emergency Medicine, Olive View University of California Los Angeles UCLA, Los Angeles, CA 91342, USA
Am Heart J 152:661-7. 2006..Regional coordination of SRC networks is needed to ensure quality monitoring and to delineate the ideal reperfusion strategy for a given community based on available resources and expertise...
- Correlation between index electrocardiographic patterns and pre-intervention angiographic findings: insights from the HORIZONS-AMI trialIvan C Rokos
UCLA Olive View, Department of Emergency Medicine, Los Angeles, California 91342 1495, USA
Catheter Cardiovasc Interv 79:1092-8. 2012..To improve ECG interpretation accuracy in patients with chest pain prior to activation of the cardiac catheterization laboratory for primary percutaneous coronary intervention (PPCI)...
- Integration of pre-hospital electrocardiograms and ST-elevation myocardial infarction receiving center (SRC) networks: impact on Door-to-Balloon times across 10 independent regionsIvan C Rokos
Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, UCLA Olive View Medical Center, Department of Emergency Medicine, Sylmar, California 91342 1495, USA
JACC Cardiovasc Interv 2:339-46. 2009..The aim of this study was to evaluate the rate of timely reperfusion for ST-elevation myocardial infarction (STEMI) with primary percutaneous coronary intervention (PPCI) in regional STEMI Receiving Center (SRC) networks...
- Appropriate cardiac cath lab activation: optimizing electrocardiogram interpretation and clinical decision-making for acute ST-elevation myocardial infarctionIvan C Rokos
UCLA Olive View, Department of Emergency Medicine, Los Angeles, CA, USA
Am Heart J 160:995-1003, 1003.e1-8. 2010....
- The time dependence of antithrombin initiation in patients with non-ST-segment elevation acute coronary syndromes: subgroup analysis from the ACUITY trialDeborah B Diercks
University of California, Davis Medical Center, Sacramento, CA, USA
Ann Emerg Med 57:204-212.e1-6. 2011..We aimed to determine the association between time from emergency department (ED) presentation to treatment with an antithrombin and adverse cardiac events...
- Inter-hospital Communications and Transport: Turning One-way Funnels Into Two-way NetworksIvan C Rokos
Department of Emergency Medicine, Geffen School of Medicine, Sylmar, CA, USA
Acad Emerg Med 17:1279-85. 2010..quot; Priority research areas were determined by informal consensus of the breakout group. A subsequent iterative writing process was undertaken to complete this article. A number of broad research questions are presented...