Affiliation: Roger Williams Medical Center
- Retargeting T cells and immune effector cells with bispecific antibodiesLawrence G Lum
Immunotherapy Program, Adele R Deof Cancer Center, Roger Williams Hospital, Providence, RI 02908, USA
Cancer Chemother Biol Response Modif 22:273-91. 2005....
- Anti-CD3 x anti-epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) bispecific antibody redirects T-cell cytolytic activity to EGFR-positive cancers in vitro and in an animal modelUrsula Reusch
Cancer Immunotherapy Program, Adele R Decof Cancer Center, Providence, Rhode Island, USA
Clin Cancer Res 12:183-90. 2006..This study combines EGFR-targeting with the non-MHC-restricted cytotoxicity of anti-CD3 activated T cells (ATC) to enhance receptor-directed cytotoxicity...
- Antibody targeting of stem cells to infarcted myocardiumRandall J Lee
Department of Medicine and Cardiovascular Research Institute, University of California San Francisco, 500 Parnassus Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94143 1354, USA
Stem Cells 25:712-7. 2007..01). Bispecific antibody targeting offers a unique means to improve the delivery of stem cells to facilitate organ repair and a tool to study stem cell biology...
- Virtual reality of stem cell transplantation to repair injured myocardiumLawrence G Lum
Immunotherapy and Blood and Marrow Stem Cell Transplantation Programs, Adele R Decof Cancer Center, Department of Medicine, Brown University School of Medicine, USA
J Cell Biochem 95:869-74. 2005....
- Phase I/II study of treatment of stage IV breast cancer with OKT3 x trastuzumab-armed activated T cellsLawrence G Lum
Immunotherapy and Blood and Stem Cell Transplantation Programs, Adele R Decof Cancer Center, Roger Williams Medical Center, Providence, RI 02908, USA
Clin Breast Cancer 4:212-7. 2003
- Future prospects for patient care utilizing autologous lymphoid and hematopoietic stem cellsLawrence G Lum
Adele R Decof Cancer Center, Roger Williams Medical Center, 825 Chalkstone Avenue, Providence, RI 02908, USA
Med Health R I 86:247-8. 2003
- Targeting of Lin-Sca+ hematopoietic stem cells with bispecific antibodies to injured myocardiumLawrence G Lum
Immunotherapy Program, Adele R Decof Cancer Center, Providence, RI 02908, USA
Blood Cells Mol Dis 32:82-7. 2004..These results suggest that stem cells retargeted with BiAb can be directly injected and retained by injured myocardium or targeted to injured myocardial tissues for tissue regeneration...
- The new face of bispecific antibodies: targeting cancer and much moreLawrence G Lum
Immunotherapy Program, Adele R Decof Cancer Center, Roger Williams Medical Center, Providence, RI 02908, USA
Exp Hematol 34:1-6. 2006....
- Human T cells armed with Her2/neu bispecific antibodies divide, are cytotoxic, and secrete cytokines with repeated stimulationRyan C Grabert
Immunotherapy and Blood and Stem Cell Transplant Programs, Adele R Decof Cancer Center and Division of Hematology Oncology, Department of Medicine, Roger Williams Medical Center, 825 Chalkstone Avenue, Providence, RI 02908, USA
Clin Cancer Res 12:569-76. 2006..Studies reported herein were designed to characterize bispecific antibody-armed ATC functions during multiple rounds of targeted cell stimulation...
- Tissue engineering and stem cell therapy for myocardial repairYiping Gu
University of California Berkeley and San Francisco Joint Bioengineering Graduate Group, USA
Front Biosci 12:5157-65. 2007..Here, we review the current progress in cardiac tissue repair and engineering; and discuss the new emerging technologies...
- The new stem cell biologyPeter J Quesenberry
Department of Research, Roger Williams Medical Center, 825 Chalkstone Avenue, Providence, RI 02908, USA
Trans Am Clin Climatol Assoc 113:182-206; discussion 206-7. 2002..These observations, along with progress in using low dose treatments and tolerization approaches, suggest many new therapeutic strategies involving stem cells and the creation of a new medical specialty; stemology...
- Preclinical studies comparing different bispecific antibodies for redirecting T cell cytotoxicity to extracellular antigens on prostate carcinomasHillary E Lum
Clinical Sciences Center, University of Wisconsin Medical School, Madison, WI 53792, USA
Anticancer Res 25:43-52. 2005....
- T cells armed with anti-CD3 x anti-CD20 bispecific antibody enhance killing of CD20+ malignant B cells and bypass complement-mediated rituximab resistance in vitroJonathan M Gall
Cancer Immunotherapy Laboratory and Blood and Bone Marrow Transplant Programs, Adele R Decof Cancer Center, Roger Williams Medical Center, Providence, RI 02908, USA
Exp Hematol 33:452-9. 2005....
- Anti-CD3 x anti-HER2 bispecific antibody effectively redirects armed T cells to inhibit tumor development and growth in hormone-refractory prostate cancer-bearing severe combined immunodeficient beige micePamela A Davol
Cancer Immunotherapy Laboratory, Adele R Decof Cancer Center, Roger Williams Medical Center, Providence, RI 02908, USA
Clin Prostate Cancer 3:112-21. 2004..These findings suggest that Her2Bi-armed ATC therapy may be an effective, nontoxic, tumor-specific treatment for Her2-positive HRPC...
- How important is HER2/neu amplification and expression when selecting patients for HER2/neu-targeted therapies?Pamela A Davol
Immunotherapy and Blood and Stem Cell Transplantation Programs, Adele R Decof Cancer Center, Roger Williams Medical Center, Providence, RI, USA
Clin Breast Cancer 5:70-1. 2004
- Differentiation hotspots: the deterioration of hierarchy and stochasmGerald A Colvin
Department of Research, Roger Williams Medical Center, Providence, RI 02908, USA
Blood Cells Mol Dis 32:34-41. 2004..This data inaugurates the end of a pure stochastic model. This work complements existing scientific work without discounting it and adds an additional dimension of complexity (or simplicity) to the process of hematopoiesis...
- Targeting human CD34+ hematopoietic stem cells with anti-CD45 x anti-myosin light-chain bispecific antibody preserves cardiac function in myocardial infarctionTing C Zhao
Dept of Pediatrics, Women and Infants Hospital, Providence, RI 02905, USA
J Appl Physiol 104:1793-800. 2008..These results suggest that peripheral administration of armed CD34(+) HSC results in localization of CD34(+) HSC to injured myocardium and restores myocardial function...
- Enhanced killing of primary ovarian cancer by retargeting autologous cytokine-induced killer cells with bispecific antibodies: a preclinical studyJohn K Chan
Division of Gynecologic Oncology, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Stanford Cancer Center, Stanford University, Stanford, California, USA
Clin Cancer Res 12:1859-67. 2006..Bispecific antibodies significantly enhanced the cytotoxicity of CIK cells in primary ovarian cancer cells and in our in vivo mouse model. The mechanism of cytolysis seems to be mediated in part by the NKG2D receptor...
- Redirected T-cell cytotoxicity to epithelial cell adhesion molecule-overexpressing adenocarcinomas by a novel recombinant antibody, E3Bi, in vitro and in an animal modelLifen Ren-Heidenreich
Molecular Immunology Laboratory, Adele R Decof Cancer Center, Roger Williams Hospital, Providence, Rhode Island 02908, USA
Cancer 100:1095-103. 2004....
- Breast Cancer Treatment with Antibody Targeted T CellsLawrence Lum; Fiscal Year: 2009..Sequential Immune function tests on the blood and tumor sites will be performed to monitor immune responses (Aim 2) and to develop clinical correlates (Aim 3). ..
- Breast Cancer Treatment with Antibody Targeted T CellsLawrence Lum; Fiscal Year: 2006..The studies will provide immunologic insights as to whether armed ATC can alter the immune systems of patients with both HER2+. ..