Affiliation: RMC Research Corporation
- Effectiveness of a 30-min CPR self-instruction program for lay responders: a controlled randomized studyBonnie Lynch
RMC Research Corporation, 522 SW Fifth Avenue, Suite 1407, Portland, OR 97204, USA
Resuscitation 67:31-43. 2005..The hypotheses were that VSI results in performance of basic CPR skills superior to that of untrained learners and similar to that of learners in Heartsaver classes...
- With or without an instructor, brief exposure to CPR training produces significant attitude changeBonnie Lynch
RMC Research Corporation, 111 SW Columbia Street, Suite 1200, Portland, OR 97202, USA
Resuscitation 81:568-75. 2010..The aim of this study was to compare attitude effects associated with traditional, live instruction versus self-training or no instruction...
- Retention of CPR skills learned in a traditional AHA Heartsaver course versus 30-min video self-training: a controlled randomized studyEric L Einspruch
RMC Research Corporation, 111 SW Columbia Street, Suite 1200, Portland, OR 97201, United States
Resuscitation 74:476-86. 2007....
- Basic life support instructor training: comparison of instructor-led and self-guided trainingEric L Einspruch
RMC Research Corporation, Portland, Oregon, USA
J Nurses Staff Dev 27:E4-9. 2011..The Internet-based course appeared to be a suitable alternative to the traditional course...
- Assessment of BLS skills: optimizing use of instructor and manikin measuresBonnie Lynch
University of Dundee School of Medicine, Dundee, Tayside Centre for General Practice, Mackenzie Building, Kirsty Semple Way, Dundee DD2 4BF, United Kingdom
Resuscitation 76:233-43. 2008..Comparisons of instructors' subjective assessments with objective data from recording manikins provide one means of understanding the magnitude and type of instructor errors in assessment...
- The American Heart Association CPR Anytime Program: the potential impact of highly accessible training in cardiopulmonary resuscitationJerry Potts
ECC Programs, American Heart Association, Dallas, TX 75231, USA
J Cardiopulm Rehabil 26:346-54. 2006