Affiliation: Rice University
- Snapshot Image Mapping Spectrometer (IMS) with high sampling density for hyperspectral microscopyLiang Gao
Department of Bioengineering, Rice University, Houston, TX, 77005, USA
Opt Express 18:14330-44. 2010..3 nm. The channel's spectral resolution is approximately 8nm. The spectral imaging results demonstrate the potential of the IMS for real-time cellular fluorescence imaging...
- Compact Image Slicing Spectrometer (ISS) for hyperspectral fluorescence microscopyLiang Gao
Department of Bioengineering, Rice University, 6100 Main St, Houston, TX 77005, USA
Opt Express 17:12293-308. 2009..Both of the above features are highly valuable for real time fluorescent-spectral imaging in biological and diagnostic applications...
- Development of image mappers for hyperspectral biomedical imaging applicationsRobert T Kester
Department of Bioengineering, Rice University, 6100 Main Street, Houston, Texas 77005, USA
Appl Opt 49:1886-99. 2010..The image mapper is fabricated by precision diamond raster fly cutting using surface-shaped tools. The individual mirror facets have minimal edge eating, tilt errors of <1 mrad, and an average roughness of 5.4 nm...
- Integrated Bi-FOV Endoscope for Detection of PrecancerTomasz Tkaczyk; Fiscal Year: 2007....
- Integrated Bi-FOV Endoscope for Detection of PrecancerTomasz S Tkaczyk; Fiscal Year: 2010....