B R Ott
Affiliation: Rhode Island
- A SPECT imaging study of MRI white matter hyperintensity in patients with degenerative dementiaB R Ott
Department of Clinical Neurosciences, Brown University School of Medicine, Providence, R I, USA
Dement Geriatr Cogn Disord 8:348-54. 1997..These data support the view that cortical SPECT abnormalities are not associated with global MRI abnormalities in the subcortical and periventricular regions of patients with a clinical picture of degenerative dementia...
- Cognition and behavior in patients with Alzheimer's diseaseB R Ott
Brown University, Department of Clinical Neurosciences, Providence, RI, USA
J Gend Specif Med 2:63-9. 1999..Research in this area will likely yield further insights into potential therapies directed toward symptomatic and preventive interventions...
- Lateralized cortical perfusion in women with Alzheimer's diseaseB R Ott
Department of Clinical Neurosciences, Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island, 111 Brewster St, Pawtucket, RI 02860, USA
J Gend Specif Med 3:29-35. 2000..To define the pathophysiologic substrate of gender differences in cognition and behavior in Alzheimer's disease (AD)...
- A longitudinal study of drivers with Alzheimer diseaseB R Ott
Department of Clinical Neurosciences, Brown University, Providence, RI, USA
Neurology 70:1171-8. 2008..The goal of this study was to define the natural progression of driving impairment in persons who initially have very mild to mild dementia...
- Single photon emission computed tomography, magnetic resonance imaging hyperintensity, and cognitive impairments in patients with vascular dementiaR A Cohen
Departments of Psychiatry and Neurology, Brown University School of Medicine, Providence, Rhode Island, USA
J Neuroimaging 11:253-60. 2001....